Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need To Be Able To Purchase More Load-Out Slots!

I've posted this a few times over the years playing but due to the sheer number of frames we have, and some of us who have duplicates of frames, there is so much time wasted re-fitting each frame everytime we want to switch play styles.

Please for the love of everything Tenno, allow us to purchase more frame load-out slots aside from the handful we get from leveling mastery as the one every two levels does not come close to covering the spread anymore :(.

The lack of this basic feature enhancement is becoming more and more frustrating each passing day and compounded with each frame release :(.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Project-Faolchu

Why would you say "Purchase"? T_T

They need to be a quest reward, or earned somehow like getting 3+ forma on a frame gives that frame it's own permanent slot.

Though since you said it first, this does seem like a pretty classic F2P cash shop type thing...

Why would you say "Purchase"? T_T

They need to be a quest reward, or earned somehow like getting 3+ forma on a frame gives that frame it's own permanent slot.

Though since you said it first, this does seem like a pretty classic F2P cash shop type thing...

Because they already have the purchase table for purchasable "slots" in the game, so they are likely to keep to the same format for load-out slots.

I like Hammer above run themes on all my frames and usually have two of each frame so I've been lacking slots for sometime now :(.

I'm also annoyed that they still haven't fixed the Preview issue when previewing frames to equip, they never look like the actual frame until you fully equip it, and it gets even wonkier if you have doubles of frames lol, but I digress, more load-out slots!

Edited by Project-Faolchu