Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Video Series Idea.

(PSN)LocoCrazy_

I'll get right into it. I've had this idea on simmer for a while now, about a year I'd say, and I have a few docs full of content I can use in said videos... the only problem is that I'm not exactly confident in my ability to try and make this happen alone (I have basic video editing skill and that's about it).

What would the series of videos be about? I want to make short ones, about 3-5 minutes long, based on community creations that have potential to make Warframe that much better. Reworks, mods, weapons, enemies, new mechanics, etc, there's plenty of inventive ideas floating about which makes for an abundant amount of videos so the potential is there, I just want somebody who has some experience with this type of thing or just interest in helping me out. 

Any questions regarding this please feel free to ask.

I'll get right into it. I've had this idea on simmer for a while now, about a year I'd say, and I have a few docs full of content I can use in said videos... the only problem is that I'm not exactly confident in my ability to try and make this happen alone (I have basic video editing skill and that's about it).

What would the series of videos be about? I want to make short ones, about 3-5 minutes long, based on community creations that have potential to make Warframe that much better. Reworks, mods, weapons, enemies, new mechanics, etc, there's plenty of inventive ideas floating about which makes for an abundant amount of videos so the potential is there, I just want somebody who has some experience with this type of thing or just interest in helping me out. 

Any questions regarding this please feel free to ask.

So, a shorter dev stream?

Yeah, I don't think this is a great idea, If a PC mod did this, then maybe or a Founder or even both, that be more pleasurable, but not sure how I feel about such, from PS4 and such etc.

Just what I think, but if you really want to do it, be my guest 

I don't see how the medium they play the game through has anything to do with this...

That's an hell lot of a work, I don't think you'll find something of quality without paying.

... I'm I misreading this or the OP? Because I don't get what this is refering to..