Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Is Just... Ugly

magusat999

If this thread based on opinions then all warframes unfit and need to change to be real ninjas.

Btw Zephyr looks much weird than Chroma which isn't really what the peoples wanted at first time but at least his skills are fun to use.

Vauban also not organic he is looks like more a corpus infiltrator with his engineer suit. The criterias to make frames and called "fit" into the game is simply based on opinions and on mood of devs. Secondly when they judge to make a frame then they use their concepts first and maybe some part of inspiration from the community and after DC.

Shard for an example not fit into the game because of crystalised armor form. "sounds really stupid now the criteria to be organic". Simply just the time to make is so much if they really want to make deep models and the skillset also makes time that's the main reason they make the frames on their way.

You're opinion about Zephyr is your opinion

I wonder why some warframes look cyber and the rest can look like mutants... and they all were infested by the virus yes? So i cant understand how virus could develop the 2 opposite looks (or even 3 with infested) Cybernetic with sharp structural shapes like Trinity, Vauban, Limbo and the others Blooby fleshy like Saryn or Chroma. 

And i agree with topic starter when Chroma came out i thought - wtf? eeeew! He looks like Voliatile Runner from a distance and lots of times i tried to shoot at my teammate wearing Chroma on infested missions at the begining. Well now im using him for credits farming and don't care about his looks kinda got used to that.