Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Ways To Farm Alloy Please!

AfterEight

HI folks,

we all want this precious alloy, since it's needed for almost everything worth crafting. It is supposed to be rare, i understand that.

My problem is, the only places you can get it for sure are from the two mobile defence missions on ceres and sedna.
So i've been farming those two maps and farming and farming and farming.... This is my endgame content right now.

All i would like to have are more places to go, more ways to get alloy.
Make it super hardcore, i don't mind. Just give me something please.

Cheers!

If it would added to the Dojo (which I hope it would) a material converter would be nice :P

Be able to spend a abundance of 1 material and transfer it into something rarer. Like 5 Morphics for Galium (Morphics can be gotten pretty easily in Mercury so it's a example)

Kinda prefers doing boss runs on Ceres for alloy plate.  Sometimes I may only get 0-1 drops of the precious ore, but since it is a common drop for this system, I have gotten 10+ drops a few times in one run.

Not to mention, still trying to get the systems of Frost here.

If you check every locker and find every canister with thiefs wit, you get minimum 5  drops a run from my experience. Problem is new players might not have the patience to get to that point so they can farm for weapons, thus losing a potential customer :(

Just finished crafting every weapon & WF in game & the best method I've found is running Kiliken defense missions with a maxed Loot Radar mod, then spending the first 2-3 waves chasing yellow dots.