The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Problem Whenever I Use Revive

Yuranaj

whenever i get died and use revive something happens... i cant click or move.. the only you can do to do the chat is by entering and cant use shortcut keys (like im using for chat is "t")..  that means my frame totally stock and only can use enter and mouse...exception for clicking "i" whenever i do that random checking profile of someone on my squad. this happened two times in a row it seems like buggy cause even i didnt click the esc button it appears in a small slant way on my screen..

the bad thing that i didnt know.. there is already a method of screenshot by clicking f6 (just searched by now). my co squad just ask me have you screeshot.. and my answer is no..  nope i cant click printscreen while fighting mobs on front of me..and then the 2nd time it happens i already printscreen ( knowing that i still dont know there is f6 shortcut key and if ever i know maybe still cant cause this laptop has already a shortcut from f2-f12. i hope i can send onto you.. maybe by posting on facebook or by through email. i really get hard time to explain on what happen...

Edited by Yuranaj