Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Boss Idea] Stalker

BoompigXD

I know theres multiple threads about this but i had an idea in my head and i want to get it out.

Stalker's apperance is an Excailbur warframe which got me thinking "maybe this could be a great design for a boss." I came up with something real quick.

You would go to a newly discovered Orokin Tower. Lotus says that this tower appeared randomly and she wants you to investigate. As soon as you enter the level a cutscene starts with the Stalker coming in through a vent with you. You then have to run away from Stalker as he will deflect all bullets and abilties even with his duel blades. You then reach the dojo room and a dead end, Stalker disarms you and cuts off transmission with Lotus.

This is where the boss fight begins Stalker passes you one of his blades and readies a battle stance.

All of your abilties are availble in this fight no matter if you have them equipped or not.

Stalker would use all abilties EXCLUDING

All of Trinities abilites

Ultimate ablities

Switch Teleport

Teleport

Iron Skin

This would be a one-on-one boss fight.

No tricks, No special mods,No nothing. A melee only battle with some abilties thrown in there

In order to counter Stalker's abities you would have to slash or block with the right timeing

If you and Stalker slash at the same time you would then have a blade clash where you would to button mash to win.

Stalker could drop very rare mods, Vauban BP's, or he could drop BP's for his Sword

I hope a dev notices this because i think it would be really cool

Edited by BoompigXD

In order to counter Stalker's abities you would have to slash or block with the right timeing

If you and Stalker slash at the same time you would then have a blade clash where you would to button mash to win.

Look at Dishonored I think it's the same

Hmm. If he is a boss then surely he would be grinded for some sort, resources or BP. That means he is stalked, in a way; therefore he cannot stalk you anymore due the fact that he is busy fighting players. I do not like this and the only fun thing about the stalker is the fact that he comes at most annoying times sometimes. Also mastery 9??? That is way too much because it takes a while to get to four and they have not even had added in content for rank mastery 5, why would they jump to 9? Sorry but that is a no to this idea; keep trying though :)