Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clarification On Prime Reward Of Finding All Void Sabotage Caches

Jylon

Question

7 answers to this question

I just wanted to be sure if finding all three will grant a random prime part from the same tier since T3 Sabotage may be my only hope for getting Ash Prime Systems and BP.

Yes as far as I'm aware, finding the third cache will basically give you another roll at the drop table for the mission you're in.

For the components you say you need T3 sabotage will do you no good.

Ash Prime

Edited by (PS4)D-onlinekilla-4D

For the components you say you need T3 sabotage will do you no good.

Sure it will. The rewards in T3Sab are worth decent platinum, which you can use to just buy the parts with later. Perhaps he has almost no keys but has a massive wealth of T3Sabs. Loki Systems was placed in there recently and will still fetch a decent price until the entire community catches on.

Also, with Sabotage, while finding all 3 caches is a 100% chance at a prime part, you also have a decent chance (above 50%) of getting 2 prime parts, with the other 2 caches being junk items like cores or credit caches... or an orokin cell. You do not hit that guarantee unless you found all 3 caches. Finding just 2 isn't good enough. There aren't actual items in those caches, just points that add up to what you're entitled to. The items you acquire are decided by the game upon extraction, and not beforehand.

If prizes were pre-determinate, I'm sure someone somewhere could create a script that would inform you of what rewards you'd be given and people would abort missions until they are going to get what they want. However, that is not the case.

Edited by DiosGX

Sure it will. The rewards in T3Sab are worth decent platinum, which you can use to just buy the parts with later. Perhaps he has almost no keys but has a massive wealth of T3Sabs. Loki Systems was placed in there recently and will still fetch a decent price until the entire community catches on.

Also, with Sabotage, while finding all 3 caches is a 100% chance at a prime part, you also have a decent chance (above 50%) of getting 2 prime parts, with the other 2 caches being junk items like cores or credit caches... or an orokin cell. You do not hit that guarantee unless you found all 3 caches. Finding just 2 isn't good enough. There aren't actual items in those caches, just points that add up to what you're entitled to. The items you acquire are decided by the game upon extraction, and not beforehand.

If prizes were pre-determinate, I'm sure someone somewhere could create a script that would inform you of what rewards you'd be given and people would abort missions until they are going to get what they want. However, that is not the case.

From the OP, I presumed the the Tenno in question was about to go farm T3 sabotage keys for the components in the OP, hence my reply.

i have over 30 T3 sabotage while i have 1 t3 survival (damn volt chassis took almost all of my stock to attain) and 3 t3 defense keys (used 18 already trying for ash BP).  i never really knew or noticed how the cache prime part was decided, but someone told me once it was a random part from the entire set of the same void tier of missions, but i was not certain, hence why i was asking here.  i likely will slip into the trade chat area if and when other keys fail to result in the parts i seek.

it is a bit annoying i rarely see T3 keys show up with all the syndicate void key packs i purchase over a couple weeks time.  most of my t3 keys have come from excavation or spy missions

i have over 30 T3 sabotage while i have 1 t3 survival (damn volt chassis took almost all of my stock to attain) and 3 t3 defense keys (used 18 already trying for ash BP).  i never really knew or noticed how the cache prime part was decided, but someone told me once it was a random part from the entire set of the same void tier of missions, but i was not certain, hence why i was asking here.  i likely will slip into the trade chat area if and when other keys fail to result in the parts i seek.

it is a bit annoying i rarely see T3 keys show up with all the syndicate void key packs i purchase over a couple weeks time.  most of my t3 keys have come from excavation or spy missions

Here you go buddy. here

I'd highly suggest running a loot detector aura mod and/or thiefs wit mod, as this will allow you to find the Caches which are slightly of the beaten path.

Good luck Tenno.

Edit, link wouldn't work 

Edited by (PS4)D-onlinekilla-4D