Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking Ui

Vyaldyn

It would be awesome if there was an informative list of available squads to join under the planet information, which  includes active squads at the moment.

The list would include the mission name, the warframes of the players in the game (icons, perhaps) and the current ping to the host. Hovering over an available squad on the list would highlight the mission in the map.

Ideas & opinions?

Here's a thread with a similar idea: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38300-improved-matchmaking-lobby/

It would be awesome if there was an informative list of available squads to join under the planet information, which  includes active squads at the moment.

The list would include the mission name, the warframes of the players in the game (icons, perhaps) and the current ping to the host. Hovering over an available squad on the list would highlight the mission in the map.

Ideas & opinions?

Here's a thread with a similar idea: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38300-improved-matchmaking-lobby/

Thing is that this would make the game more "elitist" and considering that they are new people coming in the game every day , it's bad. For example , if you see a volt in Xini , you would never want to join. Or if you saw just one person inside you wouldn't want to join because you would think that nobody else would join. (especially if you could also see the mastery rank of the players)

The ping alone , though , would be awesome ! At least for now that the whole system is a bit broken.

I would be more than likely to prefer a game with one person over a game with 3, unless it's something really hard. The fact that you could see people's warframes would allow the joining player to pick a game where his warframe's skill-set would be most useful for the squad.

However, I agree that it could create a problem with players preferring games with more people, and better warframes in them. It's something that would need to be tried out, as both ways have their advantage. Having opened up most levels with almost nothing to do, I'd find great deal of enjoyment from being able to join games where I would be the most helpful.

The list is the main point of this thread, though. I would find that extremely useful.