Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relay Trade Lockers

(PSN)bhetz

I'm a PS4 player and I like to purchase items from other players via the trading system.  Unfortunately, i'm not a fan of the trading system itself.  It requires PSN messages to the inbox (outside of WF), aligning time zones, and then hoping that there isn't a system crash when trying to head to either dojo (not to mention if a person forgets to purchase slots or doesn't have the trade fee).  Tennos that aren't affiliated with a dojo are left out entirely from trading with others not in a dojo.

I'd like to see a trading locker.  It's a simple idea really.  I buy a locker on a relay station (making the relay station useful).  I put an item in the locker.  In order for someone (other than myself) to get the item out of the locker, they have to pay the price on the locker (plus any tax).  So someone in australia could stick a cool mod in a locker, set the price, then let me know where it is (locker number and relay station) and I can go during my own time to pick it up.  Boom, done. 

Relay stations are huge and can easily handle a set number of lockers for temporary use.  Limit tennos to a single locker or something so they aren't misused.

Alternatively, there's a few "lockers" on each relay, and the players can set a price for an item/mod placed inside. The price can be either a different mod/item, or a plat price.

Then a different player can go to the "lockers" and search for items, and then see the lowest plat price, as well as the other possible trade options.

It opens up the market, instead of individual trades with another player that you have to find, you can trade with anybody in the game.