Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Complaining Thread...

dartcraft

Now seriously. Ash prime is the FIRST frame i don't even want to continue  farming. Same thing with other prime accesss stuff like Carrier prime. I did 19(sic!) T3 Ext missions and got 11 Nyx prime chassis bps, 5 systems, 2 Rhino prime bps and THE WHOLE FORMA! ISN'T IT GREAT?! You're playing with fire, steve. Game is getting worse with every update, last time I was happy to see new update was when "Mad cephalon" arrived. Rotations, nerfs, nullifiers, invulnerability phases  - all these things are NOT good and even LESS fun. Stop making abilites worse, stop manipulating events, stop adding useless stuff to the C rotation, stop setting new mods drop chance to 0.65% (we all know what am I talking about), Buff supra, buff Hind, start reading threads that are named differently than "I love your game. It's cool and nice. Please nerf ember more." Tis is what you should do to save warframe from being forgotten https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/425117-rework-all-the-enemies-corrupted-ancient-healers.
I'm returning to my cryocapsule.

I hate to be one of 'those' people. But if you don't feel like farming, or even playing the game, then just don't. There are tons of other things to do besides just farming. Heck, any one would get bored or burnt out with this amount of farming.

As much as I'd want to agree, all I can say is you should give up hope now. DE just simply can't reduce the grind, in any way. This game is alive because insane grind pushes people to buy plat. If they reduced the grind, there'd be less plat sales and proportionally, less income for DE.

Take a break from Warframe if you feel burnt out, because to me it seems like you are. You grinded too hard, Tenno. You can retire at peace now.