Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey Guys!

(PSN)Daz1shot

Another "filthy casual", not really. But I am on ps4. Just wanted to stop in and pay my respects in hopes I'm welcomed by other ps4 users and the wealth of knowledge by the master race pc users!

(Just in case it needs to be said, I'm not a a**hat I promise, my pc broke down and too poor to rebuild it) anyways HI!

Filthy Casual.

Be banished to the land of the dirty console peasants!

Satire aside, enjoy your stay. Assuming you're new new to PS4, you can put your PS4 into safe mode by turning it off, completely, and holding down the button for a while.

I tell you this because sometimes games have serious FPS issues or you have data leaks and corruption. Every month, put your PS4 into this safe mode and connect your controller directly to your PS4 and click the option that says "Rebuild Database" to make sure everything runs smoothly.

Filthy Casual.

Be banished to the land of the dirty console peasants!

Satire aside, enjoy your stay. Assuming you're new new to PS4, you can put your PS4 into safe mode by turning it off, completely, and holding down the button for a while.

I tell you this because sometimes games have serious FPS issues or you have data leaks and corruption. Every month, put your PS4 into this safe mode and connect your controller directly to your PS4 and click the option that says "Rebuild Database" to make sure everything runs smoothly.

Haven't had any problems yet. But thanks

Another "filthy casual", not really. But I aI'm pretty new m on ps4. Just wanted to stop in and pay my respects in hopes I'm welcomed by other ps4 users and the wealth of knowledge by the master race pc users!

(Just in case it needs to be said, I'm not a a**hat I promise, my pc broke down and too poor to rebuild it) anyways HI!

I'm pretty new as well around here. Hello!

Sup Tenno, welcome!

If you need any help theres a nice section here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/38-players-helping-players/

Some advice would be

-Rank every weapon and warframe all the way to rank 30 before getting rid of it. You might want to keep some weapons as they bind with others to make new weapons.

-Youtube vids can help a lot on learning about modding. Best thing you can do is have someone with experience jump on your shareplay and explain things. I do that with my clan mates all the time.

-Look for a clan that is NewTenno Friendly and can put you on the right track.

-Go after any mission that has an "X" on it. They will be marked on your navigation console. Those missions are important.

Hope you stick around, Warframe is awesome. Enjoy