The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cosmetics And Sigils Question

(XBOX)G R A V O C

Question

3 answers to this question

The Rift Sigil has already been available twice, so I guess there's an off-chance for it to eventually come to light again.

Misa Prime, however, was a part of an older Prime Access, and we haven't got conclusive information on whether or not will it be available again. One thing's for sure - it won't be available ingame for Platinum even if it makes a return.

Misa Prime may return, but if it does, it will be available as part of Prime Access exactly as it was before. Interestingly, it pre-dates Prime Accessories option, so at the time, the only way to obtain it was shelling out $140. Don't be surprised if this is the case when and if it returns just to honour those that bought it initially..

Rift Sigil has already returned once, so I'd say it's fair game to return again at some point. Since it did return so recently, I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

No and Yes.

Any Prime Access accessory could come back in yet another Prime Access, but there are no plans for it. Less likely Misa that had been released before cosmetics were available separated into their own pack.

Any Sigil can make a appearance again in any event. Its not exclusive, but expect it hard to get or extreme RNG.

Edited by Firetempest