The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Steel Guardians| Research Complete| Dojo Complete| Growing Community| Discord And Much More!

StarNight17

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I am an experienced player.  I played console and am a mr10 on ps4.  I have a good understanding of the game, but have now switched to pc.  I'm a mr2 here, and was wondering if I could join you guys.  Even though pc is a bit new to me, warframe is not, and I can show you all that if you invited me.

WF Username - AXbnny

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just started a week ago.  MR4.  As in all games, clans/guilds make it worth playing most nights!  Plus, I'd love to learn from the folks who have been playing.  There's only so much google can teach you! 

IGN:  Kalyne

Invite sent!

I strongly urge you to come on teamspeak every now and then if you have questions. Even if it says we are offline in game. We will most likely be on Teamspeak. Since we are currently trying to get into a couple of other games at the moment. OverWatch being one of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay, as normally StarNight17 or Madrox8 handle new arrivals but they weren't available in the last few days.

Anyway, I'll send out the invites shortly. However, bear in mind that we are in power saving mode right now so to speak. We aren't dead, just in waiting for U19.

Update:

PogChamp322 and IJTTS should see the invites right about now. 

KiritoMJ, you are in a clan already. If you want to switch, you'd have to leave your current clan. If you've found a place to stay already, just let me know here.

Edited by EvilChaosKnight

7 minutes ago, Psychoray said:

Hi! Your hilarious introduction movie won me over. I'd like to join!

Btw, I'm interested in doing raids, does the clan currently organize them?

IGN: Psychoray

MR: 15

I will send the invite in a moment just give me a sec :)

Edit: You should have it now, welcome to the team :)

PS: Currently few people are online recently, lots of the absent ones playing Overwatch from what I know, but you can still join them on Teamspeak :)

Edited by AlphaPHENIX