The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Steel Guardians| Research Complete| Dojo Complete| Growing Community| Discord And Much More!

StarNight17

2 hours ago, The_Jelly_Knight said:

can I get an invite, name's The_Jelly_Knight.

left my old clan only a couple o' minutes ago 'cause it was a ghost clan in every sense of the word.

I JUST LOGGED OU- I mean yes of course, we are always happy to give a home to the ones in need :)

Invite: Sent

47 minutes ago, Vanahiemr said:

Oi mate! Mind if I join this party? I'm a relatively experienced, laid back guy. I got TS, a Tiberon, and probably other "T" related things. If you've still got spaces, I'd love to join up!

Sure mate, right away!

Invite sent: Sent

IGN: GameScout180

Mastery Rank: 6 (soon to be 7)

About Me: I am a random dude who just enjoys WarFrame and likes to play with other people. I find it even more fun when I can talk to people while playing. I played WarFrame back when Zephyr came out and then after about 3 months I stopped because of school reasons. Now I'm back and have been playing for a month or so. I'm just another casual, but I don't mind grinding and find it kinda amusing for some weird reason. Oh, and one more thing. My time zone doesn't really matter because it's currently 5am while I'm writing this soo, yeah.  **just a quick warning...I am an otaku**

To sum up, Im just looking for a clan with an active and friendly community. That's all.

Hope to hear from you soon, and I really hope you're still recruiting ^-^

3 hours ago, GameScout180 said:

IGN: GameScout180

Mastery Rank: 6 (soon to be 7)

About Me: I am a random dude who just enjoys WarFrame and likes to play with other people. I find it even more fun when I can talk to people while playing. I played WarFrame back when Zephyr came out and then after about 3 months I stopped because of school reasons. Now I'm back and have been playing for a month or so. I'm just another casual, but I don't mind grinding and find it kinda amusing for some weird reason. Oh, and one more thing. My time zone doesn't really matter because it's currently 5am while I'm writing this soo, yeah.  **just a quick warning...I am an otaku**

To sum up, Im just looking for a clan with an active and friendly community. That's all.

Hope to hear from you soon, and I really hope you're still recruiting ^-^

Preaty sure you didn't need to warn us of the otaku part. Anime and Manga are amazing, so what's so bad about liking them?

Anyway, its always nice to see veterans come back to Warframe and we are happy to welcome them in our clan.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

1 hour ago, AmazingDux said:

IGN: AmazingDux

I could really use a helping hand, I am farelly new to the game so I got next to no idea what I should be doing or how things work around here.

Understood rookie. If there is anything you want to know just ask anyone, we would be happy to help :)

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Dillwynd

MR: 9

Ive been playing games for a long time and Warframe has been a favorite of mine since its release. Although I haven't been playing seriously until recently, I've started to get into raiding and I'd like to see how far I can take my builds. I'd love to have a Sea-fairing crew by my side to get through that hard content. I'm interested in joining if y'all have me.

I do have a mic and I active and willing to learn. I primarily play (max range)disarm lokiP but I also have a support NekrosP if wanted.

On 1.09.2016 г. at 7:15 PM, Dillwynd said:

IGN: Dillwynd

MR: 9

Ive been playing games for a long time and Warframe has been a favorite of mine since its release. Although I haven't been playing seriously until recently, I've started to get into raiding and I'd like to see how far I can take my builds. I'd love to have a Sea-fairing crew by my side to get through that hard content. I'm interested in joining if y'all have me.

I do have a mic and I active and willing to learn. I primarily play (max range)disarm lokiP but I also have a support NekrosP if wanted.

Well, every time I ask for a raid A4R91N be like ''NO''. I perssonally won't mind doing one, just to see if my weapons could use more forma and so I can get some arcanes, if we get enough people online

Imvite: Not sent due to already being in a clan

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

• 3 weeks later...

You are still around? I joined you quite a while back and you know how it is: Life and stuff gets in the way. Aaaanyways: Got back into Warframe again. MR11 with increasingly good equipment :) By the way: I also have a voice 

Edit: IGN is also IluyaSmith

Edited by IluyaSmith

On 17.09.2016 г. at 6:28 PM, IluyaSmith said:

You are still around? I joined you quite a while back and you know how it is: Life and stuff gets in the way. Aaaanyways: Got back into Warframe again. MR11 with increasingly good equipment :) By the way: I also have a voice 

Edit: IGN is also IluyaSmith

I deeply apologize for the wait. Our doors will always be open, feel free to come in.

2 hours ago, 33540744 said:

Hello, I would like to join your clan! 

IGN : 33540744

Certianly, this way please.

Invite: Not sent due to already beeing in a clan

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, EvilChaosKnight said:

Well, to be fair, we have our core alive and running.

And we also don't specialize just on Warframe ya know :P

I preaty much ment only the Warframe part.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX
An apolagy...even though its not enough