Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Steel Guardians| Research Complete| Dojo Complete| Growing Community| Discord And Much More!

StarNight17

So im a experienced noob, solo player almost always and i have a nack for disappearing :P. (im a CS major, math minor) and when projects are on the table they get all my attention, when no projects are up I got time to burn ^_^, so im like a yo yo and go weeks with ought playing then hardcore game while I can.

My clan and I started not long after war frame was first introduced, but my clan buddies have mostly abandoned war frame I was hoping to find a cool group of players that would be fun to hang around, mature and casual/friendly.

If you feel I could be a fit with you guys, give me a shout!

IGN is Kynreth and id love to join I'm a semi-casual player mostly after i get off work before my kids get home and on the weekends when i can. Pretty new to the game though I generally have a short learning curve. but most of all your recruitment video made me die laughing

Name is PotatoCake21!!

I consider myself an advid gamer, 18, film connoisseur, and a bit wild at times. I like to keep gameplay exciting because lets be honest here, constant grineer slashing has got to get old at some point :D

I played Warframe a while back when it first came out, but got into another game. Fortunately I got back into it, and have played over 40hours in the week that ive started xD.

So please invite me or friend me if you wanna know more!

Lame resume..I know

Again Thanks!,

PotatoCake21