The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

"Well foots steps there are not bad but... Don't go empty up yourself to there"

A quick story... I while I was on School job... I was on stairs and I slipped. And I hurt my ankle really bad... It took about 4 days that ankle was normal again.

The question now is, was that ankle ever normal in the first place?

The question now is, was that ankle ever normal in the first place?

Believe me... My ankle got hurt by two factors... I set my foot wrong on the stair and the surface of the stairs were cleaned up and was slightly wet still... And... That is a bad pun...

Ash Prime, but they showed up literally 10 seconds in, I only had enough energy for one Blade Storm... And they cancelled it...

A Warframe alone is not enough, I Usually bring some kind of AP weapon against grineer

Ahh well, I was Bagged while Leveling Frost of all frames at one point so your good

A Warframe alone is not enough, I Usually bring some kind of AP weapon against grineer

Ahh well, I was Bagged while Leveling Frost of all frames at one point so your good

Frost is great against groups of enemies.  CG is great against just about anything, his abilties slow and damage, and globe blocks ranged damage.

Frost is great against groups of enemies.  CG is great against just about anything, his abilties slow and damage, and globe blocks ranged damage.

Not When you have No energy, Weapons that won't make a great impact and when using the old System

ah, so no directional melee.  He CAN be really, really tanky, but DM gave him the mobility you really need to do some damage

Yeah I Essentially had to run for my life which, Surprise surprise didn't work, So Yeah my frost got Bagged

I don't even know what that means.

Too young probably.

pls tell

The joke starts of as, A priest, a rabbi and someone else walk into a bar something something says to the other.

I don't know it. I want to know.

Also my phone died so I'm on my laptop now.

Edited by OverlordMcGeek