The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

15 hours ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

Oh really, it didn't seem like it.

You saw his pic with the black nail polish and violet hair color with blank face? I asked you if you thought it was sexy and you said "No comment".

15 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

Magic of ze Internet and my fabulous personality. 

Can you post that pic again? Tell me truthfully, was that you or just random photo you swipped?

3 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

i've not played warframe all week ;~; i'm going through withdrawals....i don't get a day off til NEXT weekend ._.

Me too, Lord. I need to check if my kubrow is still alive. But made good progress with Dork Souls. I'm really glad you are working now. Cause its tiring hearing you whine about not having money but able to get Dark Souls 3. Just kidding. You do have your priorities right. 

19 hours ago, 321agemo said:

what happened?

a bullet in the head would beg to differ.

--------------

in other news, i'm on holiday, in a hotel that doesn't have wifi! currently connecting computer using my phone :s

oh my that seems painful

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

You saw his pic with the black nail polish and violet hair color with blank face? I asked you if you thought it was sexy and you said "No comment".

Can you post that pic again? Tell me truthfully, was that you or just random photo you swipped?

It was a part of a photo I found on google, full one had another person in it that was being mugged. 

Spoiler

0ae8bbedc6.jpg

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

It was a part of a photo I found on google, full one had another person in it that was being mugged. 

Hide contents

0ae8bbedc6.jpg

Okay good. I'll erase that image in my mind. You're still my bestest friend.

I googled normal german man image and I got this.

0002-DSC04977.JPG

1 minute ago, lashakanisgod said:

;0 that hurt ;(

*hits you with a fridge* I could've hit you with something worse, like that interspecies dictionary that covers all languages of all intelligent species *points towards the five meter tall book*

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

That's rude

Rudeness doesn't matter to an immortal keeper of knowledge. Plus he insulted me first.

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

*hits you with a fridge* I could've hit you with something worse, like that interspecies dictionary that covers all languages of all intelligent species *points towards the five meter tall book*

Rudeness doesn't matter to an immortal keeper of knowledge. Plus he insulted me first.

THAT’S IT, I'M TIRED OF BEING ABUSED BY YOU, *takes spatula and puts it down skycook3y's throat*

Edited by lashakanisgod

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Okay good. I'll erase that image in my mind. You're still my bestest friend.

I googled normal german man image and I got this.

Why would you google that?

1 minute ago, lashakanisgod said:

yea skycook3y is a meany head ;(

You should run...

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

Immortality is stupid. Besides, by being a keeper of knowledge one would think you had a better non barbaric way to solve problems.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Immortality is stupid. Besides, by being a keeper of knowledge one would think you had a better non barbaric way to solve problems.

I mean I'd know plenty, but they're not as satisfying.

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I mean I'd know plenty, but they're not as satisfying.

Or you're just lazy

2 minutes ago, lashakanisgod said:

I'M GOING TO END THIS! *sky cook3y bleeds out because spatula cut on of the jugular veins*....

skycook3y is no more >:D

He's immortal...

Just now, lashakanisgod said:

I'M GOING TO END THIS! *sky cook3y bleeds out because spatula cut on of the jugular veins*....

skycook3y is no more >:D

what part of immortality did you not understand? This isn't just not dying because of old age, this is full immortality. *casts a restoration spell* still hurts tho.

How much of a difference there is of playing a tank class over a dps class in some games hue

Was just playing Path of Exile with a friend of mine. We went to a relatively high level boss, I faced tank it without any issue, even when it summoned a lot of mobs, while my friend was insta killed by the very first move the boss did

8 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Also that.

After a few centuries you probably grow lazy. You can actually leave anything for tomorrow.

Edited by ElGuirrix

29 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Why would you google that?

~snip

To replace the image of Sky in my head. Now he's a hunk.

How are you ElGui? Del Toro could be your nickname.

Joins in the melee and rips out Iashakanisgod's heart out just like this. 

http://vid1108.photobucket.com/albums/h412/CheekibreekiAsh/Bloodbornetrade_20151229232327_zpshsiel4gq.mp4

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

4 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Joins in the melee and rips out Iashakanisgod heart out just like this. 

http://vid1108.photobucket.com/albums/h412/CheekibreekiAsh/Bloodbornetrade_20151229232327_zpshsiel4gq.mp4

I have a German female classmate. I don't think she represents Germany. She's the embodiment of ultimate lazyness.

I'm fine, thank you. And you? Hue Del Toro. If it'd be a knight name I'd be ElGui of Victoria.

*does this because why not*

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

But I have long hair...

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

After a few centuries you probably grow lazy. You can actually leave anything for tomorrow.

Plus the amount of knowledge that's actually worth keeping is so low... 

12 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Joins in the melee and rips out Iashakanisgod heart out just like this. 

13 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Plus the amount of knowledge that's actually worth keeping is so low... 

5 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

*does this because why not*

*is chill about it because the library is in another dimension so you can't hit it*