The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

17 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

But mine honor must be cleansed.

Cleanse with blood!

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh, X-men next week. I want to see how Olivia Munn do as Psylocke. I remember her from the Attack of the show. 

She was on that? I remember it being, uh, what were their names? Morgan something and I completely forget the dude's name, maybe Adam?

12 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Cleanse with blood!

She was on that? I remember it being, uh, what were their names? Morgan something and I completely forget the dude's name, maybe Adam?

Oh gee, I was 14 when I watched the G4 gamming network. She co-hosted Attack of the Show (2006-2010) with Kevin Periera. By the way, Olivia Munn is vietnamese american. She might actually do a good psylocke.

5 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

I want to see what the next season of SWTOR KOTFE IS GOING to be liek

More things about the main character being ragdolled by everyone of course.

Nah jk. Hope it's good. I want all my companions back.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

More things about the main character being ragdolled by everyone of course.

Nah jk. Hope it's good. I want all my companions back.

You are right about that. Realy felt sad. Especialy for sith characters.

2 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

You are right about that. Realy felt sad. Especialy for sith characters.

Cinematics aren't friendly to force-sensitive characters. I mean, I play Sith Warrior. He is capable of incredible feats along any other other force user class. Then comes Arcann and force pushes you to the next solar system without you offering resistance.

I nee to see what happened to Jaesa and Quinn. I must!

Cinematics aren't friendly to force-sensitive characters. I mean, I play Sith Warrior. He is capable of incredible feats along any other other force user class. Then comes Arcann and force pushes you to the next solar system without you offering resistance.

I nee to see what happened to Jaesa and Quinn. I must!

Senya gives you the longest push ever when she faces Vaylin for the first time :D I hate it how they make you fly in the door and hit the box like some super tard.

42 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Senya gives you the longest push ever when she faces Vaylin for the first time :D I hate it how they make you fly in the door and hit the box like some super tard.

It doesn't make sense. We're supposed to be damn pwoerful ourselves...

It doesn't make sense. We're supposed to be damn pwoerful ourselves...

They pulled out the Gothic 2 on us.

In gothic I you end the game as a super skilled individual but a cave collapses on you.

In Gothic 2 you are saved from under the rubble by a necromancer at the cost of all your attributes and skills. Explains why you have to learn everything from scratch.

Swotor mimicks this route story wise but does not impact your stats.

Your abilities and full potential are weakened by the carbonite poisoning. You never stoped suffering from it thorought the Kotfe Chapters. It's clumsy but in one of the emails in later Chapter. Dr.Ogrubb updates you on your current state and how the carbonite poisioning seems to be geting better but you are still not there and that is why you are not so badass against Arcann.

2 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

They pulled out the Gothic 2 on us.

In gothic I you end the game as a super skilled individual but a cave collapses on you.

In Gothic 2 you are saved from under the rubble by a necromancer at the cost of all your attributes and skills. Explains why you have to learn everything from scratch.

Swotor mimicks this route story wise but does not impact your stats.

Your abilities and full potential are weakened by the carbonite poisoning. You never stoped suffering from it thorought the Kotfe Chapters. It's clumsy but in one of the emails in later Chapter. Dr.Ogrubb updates you on your current state and how the carbonite poisioning seems to be geting better but you are still not there and that is why you are not so badass against Arcann.

I want to choke and crush the sh*t out of Arcann.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Anything good planned for the weekend? 

ElGui baking, how do you make your croissants look so perfect?

Well, have a good one!

Weeeeell.... It ain't that hard really. Just don't overlook them too much. Trying to "fix" them or set them to end up nice doesn't really help most cases.

2 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Nothing much.

Elgui is baking :poop: again?

I bake good stuff every weekend.

Weeeeell.... It ain't that hard really. Just don't overlook them too much. Trying to "fix" them or set them to end up nice doesn't really help most cases.

I bake good things everyday.

Maybe i'll post something one day here.

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I'm very sure you do.

2 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

I bake good things everyday.

Maybe i'll post something one day here.

Okay, we'll have to see. 

Take it easy you too! Hasta el lunes.

Also my parents are always on diet and say that I tempt them too much :p

HAHAHAHAh.

Nice one.

I mostly live alone since i finished my :poop: and my parents kicked me out(with love)

But my sister who is older then me can stay.

43 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

HAHAHAHAh.

Nice one.

I mostly live alone since i finished my :poop: and my parents kicked me out(with love)

But my sister who is older then me can stay.

Actually that's the deal. But I find it rather funny.