The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

An Old friend to whom I have lost all respect for.

Alright, speak no further. Just take the blender and finish your job. Just give me a glass of your pureed "The Person" so I can feed Viva with it. Today's the day where we feed Viva a drink, so I thought that'll be the perfect gift. 

Alright, speak no further. Just take the blender and finish your job. Just give me a glass of your pureed "The Person" so I can feed Viva with it. Today's the day where we feed Viva a drink, so I thought that'll be the perfect gift. 

If Viva can't digest it, I wouldn't be surprised, but thanks now if you excuse me, I have a leader to "Meet".

Oops, I meant "him". Anyways, turns out he can still talk while being just a mess of blood, flesh, and blended bones, so I poured him into two glasses to serve to the main characters of the upcoming wedding. 

That is going to be Crashed by Noa and many others

So the main people, one of them who is a part of crashing the wedding will be drinking the remains of Utarious while we ruin the decorations, eat the cake then we put Noa in a van while she has passed out from puking her lungs out?

Renegade you're a genius.

Show up Drunk = Wedding instantly crashed