The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

10 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Sure. Can it have a machinegun or maybe a ram to swat away road hogs doing 65mph on the fast lane? 

The ram isn't included, you have to buy it elsewhere. But for an acceptable 15% in price increase, you'll get a portable machine gun in the back, spikes in the wheels, and bullet proof windows.

32 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

The ram isn't included, you have to buy it elsewhere. But for an acceptable 15% in price increase, you'll get a portable machine gun in the back, spikes in the wheels, and bullet proof windows.

That would be a ride ready for the zombie apocalypse, lol. You can man the gun at the back. Don't want shells burning or sticking on my neck or forehead.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That would be a ride ready for the zombie apocalypse, lol. You can man the gun at the back. Don't want shells burning or sticking on my neck or forehead.

The best way to survive a zombie apocalypse.

Is.....

Spoiler

Suicide

7 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I will now forever keep this Gargoyles Halbred. Other weapons are beneath me.

Pretty sure that isn't surviving.

Well no it isn't but i mean come on.

The walking dead ain't gonna happen.

Pretty sure 99% of people will get wiped out that may include you or me or anyone else in this forum.

Who hasn't had a single day of any kind of training.

Plus to those 1% of people who will survive are gonna go insane or are going to commit seppaku.

4 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Well no it isn't but i mean come on.

The walking dead ain't gonna happen.

Pretty sure 99% of people will get wiped out that may include you or me or anyone else in this forum.

Who hasn't had a single day of any kind of training.

Plus to those 1% of people who will survive are gonna go insane or are going to commit seppaku.

You're correct in the aspect that most will be wiped out. As gun-ho as most people feel they are, most forget that we can only use something like 20% of our muscle strength so our muscles won't just shred apart. That is one of the things that makes zombies zombies. Also this concept of a
"Black Summer" from Znation would be accurate if the death ratio wasn't high. Most people have canned goods so if there was still a large amount of people still alive without an average or hlow-levels a world-wide panic then most of the food would be gone. A bit ironic since with high panic=more deaths, and more deaths=more food to scavenge.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

np

I use helmet, so no worries

2 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

You're correct in the aspect that most will be wiped out. As gun-ho as most people feel they are, most forget that we can only use something like 20% of our muscle strength so our muscles won't just shred apart. That is one of the things that makes zombies zombies. Also this concept of a
"Black Summer" from Znation would be accurate if the death ratio wasn't high. Most people have canned goods so if there was still a large amount of people still alive without an average or hlow-levels a world-wide panic then most of the food would be gone. A bit ironic since with high panic=more deaths, and more deaths=more food to scavenge.

Well, the average person's heart rate can sky rocket when presented with a dangerous problem from 50 heart beats per minute to 100.

Many people are untrained and would panic and not keep calm.

Which in turn would cause mass panic which would then lead to spreading the Z-plague.

I truly believe that if people were to keep calm in 99% of zombie movies,novels or whatevers the whole thing would get shut down in a mouth or so.

7 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Yes zombies can use 100%.....dear god it's like fighting a strong man every time you fight the skinniest of zombies m.

2 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Also what is it with this "-snip-" thing?

You delete all or a certain part of a quote, then put "snip" instead. To save space in a large text wall you're quoting.

As a meaning, no idea what snip means.

7 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Well, the average person's heart rate can sky rocket when presented with a dangerous problem from 50 heart beats per minute to 100.

Many people are untrained and would panic and not keep calm.

Which in turn would cause mass panic which would then lead to spreading the Z-plague.

I truly believe that if people were to keep calm in 99% of zombie movies,novels or whatevers the whole thing would get shut down in a mouth or so.

Yes but even with a 99% of people being calm you can see minor disasters clearing out shelves. Psychologically even with a strong stomach most people will freak out seeing someone being torn apart alive. Sure at the beginning it would be containable, but I think it would be more reliant on how it starts in the first place.

I do hate how all of a sudden it's a systematic and timed "turn on switch" on an outbreak. I do love progressions like in the movie Outbreak.