The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

I actually like work. I thought I would hate it especially having to deal with customers, but its been good and started as part time but they offered me a full time position. I do miss school. 

Anyone tried going to a public water park? Last year I went I almost had a concussion. In one of the slides, I think its called the Dragon, you ride an inflatable for two persons and I have my niece. She's in front and I'm on the back. So on we went on the slide, long, steep, and fast, and then you come to a whirlpool and into another slide. Except, we entered the slide backward, with my back first. When we cleared the last slide, we flipped and capsized and I hit my head on the floor. I saw STARS! Luckily my niece was fine.

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

22 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Wait, Overlewd tortured someone?

Oh so they're the sane ones? Let's look at some examples from certain subforums then

a9e9d8d509.png

437a1ab737.png

8fef7845cb.png

b946a62cf1.png

Overlewd Tortures everyone sexually [Or in my case, Deathly] and my point was I've never been called sane before owing that I've always been somewhat of a hermit due to a very serious life event, I've always been labelled as insane due to the fact that I didn't socialize in school, I was always content being on my own.

PS: PC Mastur rac cuz we da best

2 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Overlewd Tortures everyone sexually [Or in my case, Deathly]

Oh that, yeah I thought you meant irl.

2 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

and my point was I've never been called sane before owing that I've always been somewhat of a hermit due to a very serious life event, I've always been labelled as insane due to the fact that I didn't socialize in school, I was always content being on my own.

PS: PC Mastur rac cuz we da best

I mean I wouldn't say that being a hermit makes you insane.

4 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Ouch... That must've hurt a lot. I hope it wasn't too severe. Hard hits on the head tend to be... Really bad

That might explain why I'm crazy sometimes. Just sometimes. 

11 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Could I make an Oscars speech as well?

Yes! I'd like to see the speech.

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Could be.

On a side note, DS2's been quite kind to me when I decided to start using my reflexes.

I like playing tag and killing the big hippo like creatures. If you see the Rat King - just KILL IT!!! Take what he gives you then backstab him! I heard even if you have his covenant, his rats still attacks you. Waiting for those character snapshots? 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I like playing tag and killing the big hippo like creatures. If you see the Rat King - just KILL IT!!! Take what he gives you then backstab him! I heard even if you have his covenant, his rats still attacks you. Waiting for those character snapshots? 

No! I join the rats!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=710857081

Here's one I did very early in the game

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

No! I join the rats!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=710857081

Here's one I did very early in the game

Looking very impressive there, ElGui! Seriously, you joined the rats? But they're so disgusting and smelly and full of boils and rotting flesh! Even their fashion sense is so wrong. Why would they sport grey mohawks? I'll decorate them with arrows.

20823568_rat_1280w.jpg

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Looking very impressive there, ElGui! Seriously, you joined the rats? But they're so disgusting and smelly and full of boils and rotting flesh! Even their fashion sense is so wrong. Why would they sport grey mohawks? I'll decorate them with arrows.

20823568_rat_1280w.jpg

Well, to be honest I joined for the lore side of the rat kingdom. Which is quite interesting, besides, gives a feeling of a "trial" to have to beat the rat bosses. Also I'd never join the Bell Guardians as another choice... ugh. 

They made my run into the Bellfry Gargoyles a pain, and thanks to myself, the boss was even a bigger pain, but did it.

2 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

Sure

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Yes! I'd like to see the speech.

I'd like thank Nothing because secretly I'm dead inside and being called sane has been the best thing to happen in the past 6 months, excuse me as I go cry in a corner...