The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

8 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

*rolls to seduce for your significant other*

You may watch.

You seduce the other soul in my body. This is a neutral body with grey skin and no hair whatsoever. The female soul and the body are flying at you majestically in a seduced manner. The body is wearing a black robe and a very large hat

Edited by Skycook3y

47 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

You succeed. You use your dark magic to lead ninjas attack towards the Brazilian harem

Ninjas come with a passive that is: Dark Endurance it states that:All dark spells or dark magics are not as effective on ninjas as on other characters.

This means that i only attack one Brazilian female.

*silently drags Brazilian female into the shadows and executes her and returns to the harem*

2 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Ninjas come with a passive that is: Dark Endurance it states that:All dark spells or dark magics are not as effective on ninjas as on other characters.

This means that i only attack one Brazilian female.

*silently drags Brazilian female into the shadows and executes her and returns to the harem*

brazillian corpse grabs you back into the alley and rapes you

Just now, OverlordMcGeek said:

*rolls to increase harem dexterity*

if successful I want them to [explicit] all over ninja

The harem dexterity increases by five, but at a cost of 10 mental health. 

They jump ninja and he is thoroughly used

4 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I should probably play D&D eventually...

I played pen&paper once. Granted we played online and our dm was making everything up on the fly as it was really late and everybody was tired so we just wanted to have fun. He completely misinterpreted the stats, the other two in my party betrayed me for loot at the first opportunity even though their greed stat was minimal and they weren't even thieves, then it just turned into a clusterfuck and ended soon after.

2 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Also the fact that you completely ignored me after you seduced me. INCONSISTENCY. UNACCEPTABLE.

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

I played pen&paper once. Granted we played online and our dm was making everything up on the fly as it was really late and everybody was tired so we just wanted to have fun. He completely misinterpreted the stats, the other two in my party betrayed me for loot at the first opportunity even though their greed stat was minimal and they weren't even thieves, then it just turned into a clusterfuck and ended soon after.

Also the fact that you completely ignored me after you seduced me. INCONSISTENCY. UNACCEPTABLE.

*Does unspeakable unfathomeable things to your soul*

So, they wanted to ignore me did they?

If you think i tormented you in the past my dear friends, wait until you see what i do to you now~!

*jumps between overlewd and the female soul of sky and does even more unspeakable and unfathomable things to the both of you*

2 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

So, they wanted to ignore me did they?

If you think i tormented you in the past my dear friends, wait until you see what i do to you now~!

*jumps between overlewd and the female soul of sky and does even more unspeakable and unfathomable things to the both of you*

*the other soul uses my body to grab your skull and to slowly break it apart in the middle* FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

4 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

*the other soul uses my body to grab your skull and to slowly break it apart in the middle* FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

MIIIIILLLLLKKKKSOOPP

*uses shadow energy to regenerate the middle part of my skull*

*uses the river styx claws granted to me by lord hades to rip out the other soul in sky's body and has a foursome with it and overlewd and the female soul*

Edited by ninja234