The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

5 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I make like the Flash. No rats please if you don't want me to smash them flat with fragor prime? ElGui will definitely be upset.

*slaps* No smashing or I summon you to my rat king dungeon full of traps conveniently placed 100% for my advantage.

6 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Makris, do you have musophobia?

I do, okay. I have mousophobia and cucaracha phobia. And I can't stand Siegfreed's onion smelling armpits either. Can you please stop calling me bro? I have pics in my profile, you're welcome to visit.

8 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

*slaps* No smashing or I summon you to my rat king dungeon full of traps conveniently placed 100% for my advantage.

See? I sense a geek influence here? 

Hello, buenos dias/buenas tardes, guten tag, Noodleprophet. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I do, okay. I have mousophobia and cucaracha phobia. And I can't stand Siegfreed's onion smelling armpits either. Can you please stop calling me bro? I have pics in my profile, you're welcome to visit.

No. That's how rat covenant pvp works.

Buenas.

4 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Friend. Siegmeyers fan name is onionbro.

Edit:Also Dark Souls 3 is my least favorite souls game.

Edit 2:Maybe you should add musophobia to your list in about me.

Edited by ninja234

Why is it so goddamn hard to win a competitive match in Overwatch? For every 1 win, I lose 5, and I need 300 of those stupid points to get one golden gun. I thought the idea of the game was fun? Tell me, what is fun about grinding matches with moronic teammates, wasting your life to not get what you want?

57 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Tell me, what is fun about grinding matches with moronic teammates, wasting your life to not get what you want?

Don't know about overwatch, but you just described warframe right there

4 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Why is it so goddamn hard to win a competitive match in Overwatch? For every 1 win, I lose 5, and I need 300 of those stupid points to get one golden gun. I thought the idea of the game was fun? Tell me, what is fun about grinding matches with moronic teammates, wasting your life to not get what you want?

The usual problems are stupid teammates,leavers,genji/hanzo mains and occasionally a bm'ing sonovabaytch.

5 hours ago, ninja234 said:

The usual problems are stupid teammates,leavers,genji/hanzo mains and occasionally a bm'ing sonovabaytch.

That and most of the time my teammates decide "we don't need a healer" so I get stuck with that. Don't get me wrong, I'm an okay healer, but I'm a much more efficient killer.

56 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

That and most of the time my teammates decide "we don't need a healer" so I get stuck with that. Don't get me wrong, I'm an okay healer, but I'm a much more efficient killer.

I'm ok as both but i prefer to flank the S#&$ out of the enemy team.

On 7/19/2016 at 7:21 AM, ElGuirrix said:

No. That's how rat covenant pvp works.

Buenas.

Fine! Its actually kinda therapeutic facing them, decorating their hides with arrows.

20 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Friend. Siegmeyers fan name is onionbro.

Edit:Also Dark Souls 3 is my least favorite souls game.

Edit 2:Maybe you should add musophobia to your list in about me.

I see, sorry. I only killed Onionbro on my second play through. He's cool but has a knack to get into trouble like a damsel.

DS3 least favorite? So Demon Souls is your fav? I'm ready to move on to other games, and almost done in Fallout 4.

No cause one of these days I'll conquer it. 

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Fine! Its actually kinda therapeutic facing them, decorating their hides with arrows.

I see, sorry. I only killed Onionbro on my second play through. He's cool but has a knack to get into trouble like a damsel.

DS3 least favorite? So Demon Souls is your fav? I'm ready to move on to other games, and almost done in Fallout 4.

No cause one of these days I'll conquer it. 

No problem, all is forgive.

Actually DS1 is my favorite with  DemonS coming second.

The only reason i dislike DS3 is because of poise because while i mainly go speed builds, it's always fun to go full tank mode and not get staggered.

2 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

No problem, all is forgive.

Actually DS1 is my favorite with  DemonS coming second.

The only reason i dislike DS3 is because of poise because while i mainly go speed builds, it's always fun to go full tank mode and not get staggered.

Thank you. I only have DS2 and have not played enough to notice the difference with poise. Bloodborne is still top on my list. Is there a correlation between hunters plucking out their eyeballs and Firekeeper's not having them? 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thank you. I only have DS2 and have not played enough to notice the difference with poise. Bloodborne is still top on my list. Is there a correlation between hunters plucking out their eyeballs and Firekeeper's not having them? 

mmm, i don't know the answer to hunters plucking out their eyeballs but.

Firekeepers do have eyes that one firekeeper in DS3 just doesn't have them.

If you do give her eyes back you get the betrayal ending.

Edit: Also, ahhh, that aroma so intoxicating.

Edited by ninja234