The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

I did harcore time on Gold version. After 4 years(batteries for GBC) I turn it on and all data was lost. It seems to never want to save. So when HG and SS came out you know I got my revenge by getting the ROMs rather than buying them.

I got as far as Sabrina in Kanto the first time around. Had a silver mareep, butterfree and magnemite.

I did harcore time on Gold version. After 4 years(batteries for GBC) I turn it on and all data was lost. It seems to never want to save. So when HG and SS came out you know I got my revenge by getting the ROMs rather than buying them.

I got as far as Sabrina in Kanto the first time around. Had a silver mareep, butterfree and magnemite.

Heh.

I wasted all my magical candies with magikarp.

WORTH IT!

The part where you sail to Slateport City?

Yup.

I've also wasted all my money on pokeballs then didn't knew how to use them, Heh.

Sweet, i got my first shiny in SS.  A shiny noctowl.

As far as batteries go, my firered crapped out after like 7 years

Meanwhile sapphire is going strong after 11 or so

its battery is drained and it is still going

Sweet, i got my first shiny in SS.  A shiny noctowl.

As far as batteries go, my firered crapped out after like 7 years

Meanwhile sapphire is going strong after 11 or so

its battery is drained and it is still going

I just downloaded the emulator to play it now. 

It's old, it's dusty and cracked around the edges but surprisingly works.

Damn. Mine died a few years ago. 

Just to be #*($%%@ up to you guys think of this:

Female dildoing during period flow.

Goodnight!

Oh and when Eredoc shows up tell him that we forgot to milk VNC today and to get on it asap.

What. 

Just to be #*($%%@ up to you guys think of this:

Female dildoing during period flow.

Goodnight!

Oh and when Eredoc shows up tell him that we forgot to milk VNC today and to get on it asap.

Oh boy.

I imagined you doing it.

I HAVE NO REGRETS!

Well, you could try Dragon-type in the 6th Generation. I think that new Fairy-type messed up my charts. 

ehh

I just never was a dragon fan

Everybody always flipped shiße over them, but i usually preferred unique type combos, like breloom, noctowl, scizor, etc

nice try

inb4 thredlock

also you're gonna have to try harder than that to weird people out on the internet