The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

I started with SS this week and leveling Ryhorn sucks. He's at lvl 33 right now and the second strongest one I have(Noamuth is lvl 45). How should I go about getting all the way to the fight with Red? I am doing this so I can get Raykwazar or whatever the hell it's name is by completing both games.

Yus.

*sigh*

Whatever.

I started with SS this week and leveling Ryhorn sucks. He's at lvl 33 right now and the second strongest one I have(Noamuth is lvl 45). How should I go about getting all the way to the fight with Red? I am doing this so I can get Raykwazar or whatever the hell it's name is by completing both games.

Elite 4 grinding is usually your best bet.

I have my own box

Hehehehehehehe...

Oh well.

This ark is nice but I prefer my own place.

*pulls device from pocket and presses a button as an iceberg emerges from the water and can be seen in the distance, flying towards them*

*sigh*

Whatever.

Elite 4 grinding is usually your best bet.

Which 6 pokemon should I just focus on to blow through everything? I mean 5 since murkrow is my all time favorite and will use her. Her wing attack knocks pretty much everything out.

*takes an incenerate plasmide and obliterates the iceberg*

Yeah go on.

I think I typed the state wrong. It should be Maine. 

Now, we know that Noa does admin work for growing weed, and she said that she will be obtaining a medical card so she can grow weed herself. That narrows down a lot of countries. Then, I checked the two times she said she was going to sleep, and I am assuming it was between 00:00am - 01:00am in the time zone she lives in, which is around 1:00pm - 2:00pm on my side. That means she lives in an area where it is GMT -4 or GMT -5. 

She then implied that she did not live "down under", meaning she does not live on the southern hemisphere. This narrows it down to her living somewhere in the United States. She then said she lived on the coast, it has a cold morning, as well as saying that she helping out with growing weed in order to keep her house. I searched up places in the United States where it is legal to posses and cultivate weed, and the one state that allows for cultivating weed, has a cold morning, is on the coast and has GMT -4 or GMT -5 is Maine (as for the selling part, it is apparently legal to do so if one holds a medical card in Maine, so that is fine.). 

Edited by Renegade343

*reappears on the Iceberg* Mind if I stay?

Nope, suit yourself.

*the iceberg docks near the ark and completely shadows it as a gate is formed between both*

Well, see you around.

*enters it and the gate closes itself as the iceberg flies away*

Edited by Snyphurr