The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

I kind of expected a lot already, given that Warframes do provide quite the material for those artists. Skin-tight suits, defined curves etc. 

Yeah.

It kinda works in bursts.

I remember one time I went up and there was like 2 pages in a day.

Then there is like, 1 thing a week, at most.

Can we have more artwork like that?

I'm updating that one atm.

Though I enjoy doing these, I certainly do not have the patience nor the will to invest myself fully into stuff like that.

My inspiration comes in short bursts

Well, here's v4.2

Had to shoehorn the underaged and Altey who I presume, changed to loki prime (his pic didnt change yet, can't tell). Was also quite sloppy with the coloring around McGeek and Renegade.

Also probably the last version, as there is no more space to shoehorn someone else in it.

r1dhsw.jpg

Well, here's v4.2

Had to shoehorn the underaged and Altey who I presume, changed to loki prime (his pic didnt change yet, can't tell). Was also quite sloppy with the coloring around McGeek and Renegade.

Also probably the last version, as there is no more space to shoehorn someone else in it.

r1dhsw.jpg

^ THERES ME GIT DA CAMRA!

uhoh y am I close to mcgeek das not gud bc I dun uhhhhh....

fuk. "Act normal"

Edited by dacond3

Well, here's v4.2

r1dhsw.jpg

We are one happy, dysfunctional family here, yes?