Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr General Feedback (Please Read De) New Passive!

tripletriple

My two cents:

Ripline: better targeting system to prioritize enemies instead of surfaces, i will also change it to execute a special melee finisher by pressing E when you hit an enemy instead of the huge ragdoll effect.

Warcry: 5 meters slow aura following Valkyr not affected by range mods, better armor scaling buff for teammates, instead of the current 50% of your allies base armor, it should be 50% of Valkyr`s base armor, i.e if Valkyr gets a buff of lets say 300 armor (50% of her 600 armor) that value would be applied to allies, with this change it will help some squishy frames to go in melee range and get more benefits of the melee speed attack.

Paralysis: a range increase is all this ability needs like 20 meters at max rank.

Hysteria: well seems like everyone has their view of the perfect Hysteria so here is mine at least:

- No longer scales with your current melee weapon but it scales with melee mods similar to excalibur, the current version limits too much your weapon choice.

- Invulnerability is removed by something more "fun" something like vex armor would fit her really well, quick example:

Using Hysteria insta heal you to full health (panic button) raises your hp to 3000 (not affected by any mods) and you gain 5% melee damage per enemy killed, for every 100 points of health damage you gain a X% percentage of armor buff (again, similar to vex armor).

My two cents:

Ripline: better targeting system to prioritize enemies instead of surfaces, i will also change it to execute a special melee finisher by pressing E when you hit an enemy instead of the huge ragdoll effect.

Warcry: 5 meters slow aura following Valkyr not affected by range mods, better armor scaling buff for teammates, instead of the current 50% of your allies base armor, it should be 50% of Valkyr`s base armor, i.e if Valkyr gets a buff of lets say 300 armor (50% of her 600 armor) that value would be applied to allies, with this change it will help some squishy frames to go in melee range and get more benefits of the melee speed attack.

Paralysis: a range increase is all this ability needs like 20 meters at max rank.

Hysteria: well seems like everyone has their view of the perfect Hysteria so here is mine at least:

- No longer scales with your current melee weapon but it scales with melee mods similar to excalibur, the current version limits too much your weapon choice.

- Invulnerability is removed by something more "fun" something like vex armor would fit her really well, quick example:

Using Hysteria insta heal you to full health (panic button) raises your hp to 3000 (not affected by any mods) and you gain 5% melee damage per enemy killed, for every 100 points of health damage you gain a X% percentage of armor buff (again, similar to vex armor).

Great feedback! Really enjoyed reading through your posts and agree with many of them.  I'll be sure to add your post to honorable mentions. 

I would indeed like to just get rid of ripline instead of saving it. Warcry default eternal war would be fine. 

Lets try to get DE to atleast notice there is a strong group that wants changes for valkyr.

Valkys has been my main since the release.

But even after all this time she is still extremely linier.

BTW I have questions about the armor and others things to.

Why is armors so worthless in high level?

Why only make crit melee weapons effect hysteria? (thanks to this I’m literally forced to use dual ichor or something ells with high critt chance and I don’t like those wepons)

Why is hysteria the only useful ability? Which is not even good… -.-

BTW! go to simulacrum and try an high level bombard… have fun waving your hysterical claws…

Ripline and paralysis can be thrown into the trash can. I don’t know why they are there.

I have tried all the augments on Valkys, I was not impressed.

'Valkyr needs love :(

I think paralysis would be fine with a range increase, but Ripline definitely needs to go. I wouldn't mind paralysis going either. 

Paralysis helps her by quickly regain all health with stealth finisher on her ult.Ripline

however is indeed useless but i dont know what it can be replaced with.

Keep the ideas coming people. I updated the beginning post with a new skill and a new passive. Also toned down paralysis range.  Valkyrs eternal war must be part of her skill!

Lets help DE notice this!

Wanna hear my ideas? Good

Here is few of them

1.Replace her ripline with a ground punch that strips of the buffs applied on enemys

on AOE like a nulifier punch that would stun and remove the buffs . Which is logical

since she was created from the Corpus and they have nulifier techonology

2. Make her ult copy the stance of the weapons or make energy versions

of the weapons she was with her along with their stance.

Or make her ult apply aditional damage and life steal  on her equiped meelee 

weapon along with aditional crit and crit damage making possible any weapon

with her buff to be crit weapon . Thus opening a huge variety of options as a meelee

and justifing her name as a "berseker".Also why not giving the abilities secondary

passives while her ult is on. Like making the nulifier punch knockback them

, the warcry to have a pulsing slow effect and paralyze have aditional range.

That would make Valkyr pretty good or pretty broken what do u think? XD

Wanna hear my ideas? Good

Here is few of them

1.Replace her ripline with a ground punch that strips of the buffs applied on enemys

on AOE like a nulifier punch that would stun and remove the buffs . Which is logical

since she was created from the Corpus and they have nulifier techonology

2. Make her ult copy the stance of the weapons or make energy versions

of the weapons she was with her along with their stance.

Or make her ult apply aditional damage and life steal  on her equiped meelee 

weapon along with aditional crit and crit damage making possible any weapon

with her buff to be crit weapon . Thus opening a huge variety of options as a meelee

and justifing her name as a "berseker".Also why not giving the abilities secondary

passives while her ult is on. Like making the nulifier punch knockback them

, the warcry to have a pulsing slow effect and paralyze have aditional range.

That would make Valkyr pretty good or pretty broken what do u think? XD

I think valkyr should be op by nature, but the risk should be very high. Berserker needs to be op, but held back by the fact that she can die if you are not careful. 

I think valkyr should be op by nature, but the risk should be very high. Berserker needs to be op, but held back by the fact that she can die if you are not careful. 

Of course she would not be invisible just giving her Life steal in the weapons .

So do oyu like it or not?

While I certainly like playing Valkyr, I'll admit that some of her abilities feel less in theme.

I'll give a few tweak i would like to see on some of her abilities, I need to really get into it to come up with something good for her ultimate, because it's in a love hate relationship with me at the moment.

Ripline:

While it isn't really super good right now i still feel it could be good, if DE could make it faster and more fluid in use.

Say, something like instantly go off in the direction of the ripline, if you hit the enviroment, and then go ALL the way to the end point, and with parkour 2.0 you could even latch on to the wall, this would give Valkyr a lot of control in her movements, which I feel the ability lacks.

Warcry:

This is actually the skill i like the least, mostly because it's very self-centered because it doesn't provide any tangible defense boost to squishy frames, thus mostly benefitting herself.

A flat amount of armor would go a long way in protecting my Loki.

Warcry:

This is actually the skill i like the least, mostly because it's very self-centered because it doesn't provide any tangible defense boost to squishy frames, thus mostly benefitting herself.

A flat amount of armor would go a long way in protecting my Loki.

More damage, or keep a flimsy frame alive.  Well, we have hysteria to res you.  So, no to the armor buff instead of damage.  Especially seeing as Valkyr's damage output needs looking at.

OK....for starters:

NO and i meen a big NO to your pasive idea, as anoying as nulifiers are giving a frame the power to avoid them would make her idiotically strong, nulifiers are the to break the flow and make you actually tink...so again NO.

Ripline needs tweaking not being completly ignored.

1.- Double the speed at wich allows valkyr to move while spiderwomaning her way around the place (used like this it should have a reduced cost of 5 I.E non combat purpouses)

a) by keeping it pressed valkyr summons an energy whip for 5/7/9/10 seconds wich allows her to use as a form of whip (allowing her to pull out enemys towards her like it already does)

With this rippline will become usefull againts those anying flying enemys while keeping its non combat purpouse

War cry and paralizis are perfectly fine the way they are leave them alone

Histeria DO needs a rework but something that keeps her being the mean killing machine she is, now your idea sorry to say it but its stupid on to many ways...seems you just tosed stuff around without tinking...

My proposed change is to make you lose hp but you stay at 1 hp. If you kill every enemy that is around you in a 20 m radius you will be brought back to full hp. Another variant is she gains 100 hp for every kill she makes but can go down.

for starters 20 meters its stupid...valkyr doesnt have the range to kill anything beyond 5 meters of her...pointless to start

Recovering her full HP with one single kill its also stupid leave the HP drain as it is its fine

While in hysteria valkyr will have her melee weapon instead of her claws. She will gain 30 % movement speed, (can be stacked with the bonus from dash) 100% melee damage, 30 % dmg reduction and your melee weapon range will be increased by 150 %. This will make her a true berserker, not the tickle claws she has now. THEY NEED TO GO DE.

For starters NO, leave her claws alone, those are part of who she is, going just by names Rhino should be a monstruous tank, something hes not, excalibur for a long time was meent to be a swordmaster something he wasnt, valkyr its a berserker more in the "wild" part of the word, tearing down enemys with her bare hands.

Now the movement speed its OK, having 100% melee damage its simply to little, instead just allow her to use the bonuses from her equiped weapon like excalibur blade, its been quite ovious hes T4 viable just with that, valkyr should be to. Your damage reduction % its laguable...you do know that chroma with vexin armor+ice element+ steel fiber can go up to 20K armor? thats translated to 98% damage reduction...if you are going to add numbers at random stop right now...the reason valkyr becomes inmune to any kind of damage its for the trade off, she loses all her regular weapons for being unkillable, if you are going to take it away give her something worth having, lastly 150% extra range...are you insane? shes a close combat fighter not a walking 15 meters whip...you do know that people already tink exaliburs blade has to much range right? you are falling in the same vein...

I swear people dont give half a moment to tink about this valkyr reworks they do --.--