Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Actually Nice Steam Update News Page

Eldnacpeek

Fun fact- steam update page showing me Warframe is what actually made me download it and try it out for the first time. I'm pretty sure it was about the Liset Update since that was what had happened just before I started.

I downloaded this game back in 2013 when I first found out about it and before I started using Steam, therefore on my Steam account I have missing achievements like "No Longer a Rookie" and "Practice Makes Perfect". Hm.

Edited by LazerSkink

Fun fact- steam update page showing me Warframe is what actually made me download it and try it out for the first time. I'm pretty sure it was about the Liset Update since that was what had happened just before I started.

Same for me, except it was ~3 years ago, sometime after U7.

I really wanted Steam to let me know there is a 150$ Bundle I'll never want to buy

I really wanted Steam to let me know there is a $150 bundle I already bought. Seriously, they should make these updates happen on time.

Steam always shows new updates for popular f2p titles, Warframe, TF2, PoE... But usually gives some random games that I am not interested in.

Bingo.

Edited by LazerSkink