The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Juggernaut Spawns

Kalvorax

WHY is it that the juggernaut spawns on EVERY mission type except what seems to be Defense and survival (even though it roars and buffs the infested (LIKE THEY NEED A BUFF)) *it should not even be a thing in survival*

that and when your doing a hive mission solo (Which are bad enough the the mass amount of infested and tight hallways) WHY bother having a freaking juggernaut spawn/buff at all? Its really bad when you run around a corner from a ton of infested, just to get one shotted by said miniboss stuck in a door :|

IMO a better way to have the juggernaut spawn would be to replace stalker marks from lephantis/phorid kills the player has into an INFESTED assassin.

I hope i put this in the right area since there isnt a section for enemies.

or maby just have him give you marks for doing invasions against infested since im pretty sure not too many people are fighting lephantis all that much anymore

Lephantis is still four boss drop chances for cells and neurodes. Not that having both be an option isn't bad.

I frequently hear the roar and see the Infested get a buff multiple times in one mission, but I have literally never seen the actual Juggernaut spawn. Has anyone else experienced this?

99% of the time this happens is in infested survivals, as you technically complete the "objective" at around the 3 minute mark (basically so other players cant drop in after that point) which leads to Juggy doing its' roars, but never spawning as if you complete the mission objective before the 3rd roar, Juggy wont spawn.

Edited by xcynderx