Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Are The Grineer Galleon Levels?

Chaosrain

what is the point of putting new maps on the planet no one goes back to after day one?

You say it like I just told you the new maps are exclusively there.

"The ship-based Grineer missions have the new tilesets." does not mean "The first missions have the new tilesets."

Was simply giving a quick and easy to find example.

Edited by Churpy

Titania is good one too on Uranus. I absolutely love the new tilesets. The galleon is long though lol. Thats a boss fight you will need ammo for if your mods are under leveled. Fighting Grineer all the way down and all they way back at every freaking corner lol.

So far I've played a good number of grinner mission mostly in the tougher planets and all I've seen is grineer asteroids and corpus ships (with grineer in) so I have the strong impression they forgot to replace most ship missions with the new tileset.

Same here, especially the alerts. I have yet to actually play a Grineer ship level with the new tileset. Maybe I am not going to the right places, but it should be for all Grineer ship levels.

The ship-based Grineer missions have the new tilesets. An example would be the very first mission, Terminus. (Mercury)

I think if more people read this they would find their answer. It just requires looking for the ship-based Grineer missions. Also Thank you Churpy

So far I've played a good number of grinner mission mostly in the tougher planets and all I've seen is grineer asteroids and corpus ships (with grineer in) so I have the strong impression they forgot to replace most ship missions with the new tileset.

There were some severe issues with the level generation on the new tileset so I think they may have patched out some of the missions using it until they can fix some of the missions/mission types.