Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Does A Solo Player Ever Hope To Fight Stalker?

Xylia

Seriously, this guy is SO overpowered solo.

Ran into him just now, and it looks like pretty much guaranteed Revive loss.

Now On, as soon as I see his dialogue popping up, I'm quitting the match. This is simply ridiculous. I'm in a Lv18-20 area on Earth and this Lv45 guy comes in and takes my 720 Shields down in ~3 seconds, I pop Iron Skin, that's gone in about 3 seconds, pop it again, another 3 seconds and its gone, and then I'm dead a second later.

Yaaaaaaaa ok.

Overpowered as all Hell.

Seriously, this guy should NOT be that powerful when you're solo.

Or maybe he shouldn't spawn in solo missions at all?

How on earth is he over-powered? I played him solo with my lvl 20 frost, I believe I lost about 10hp, and he was dead.. 

EDIT: 

The tactic I used was to stun him with the Duel Ether swords, and slash him while he was down. Then when I needed to recharge shields (which I have 650 of) I would freeze him, slash away and let the shields re-charge at the same time. 

EDIT 2: 

freeze was not leveled up at the time. 

Edited by Thrain856

Once you're better equipped and modded up he's basically a pinata.  Don't worry, you'll get back at him.  Alternatively, just run away.  He'll get caught up fighting the mobs in the map and they'll often mop him up.

To be honest, I'm inclined to agree. First three times I encountered him, I was alone. (And I died very, very quickly).

One of those times, I got caught in a tiny room during a lockdown, and he cuddled up next to me before I could unlock the door.

I mean, it's not like you can beat him with actual tactics: he's immune to everything except raw damage. So you end up just looking for ways to screw with his AI, like standing on boxes and stuff >.<

I mean, it's all well and good to say that yeah, now that I'm levelled up he's not so tough.

But let's face it; for new players, or someone levelling up a new warframe, he's just an unbalanced annoyance.

Edited by MXXVI

How on earth is he over-powered? I played him solo with my lvl 20 frost, I believe I lost about 10hp, and he was dead.. 

Have you done so since the patch?

I don't get how one solos the guy and loses only 10HP....

BTW, I ran into him a few days ago before U8... and he didn't hit anywhere near this hard. Even with the 80% Iron Skin I lasted longer and was able to at least get his health half down and I had PARIS equipped at the time (useless weapon to use against him) so I had to use only my pistol.

This time I had a rifle equipped and I didn't even hardly get to shoot.

BAM BAM BAM dead.

Didn't even stand a chance.

Edited by Xylia

I can't count the number of times I've beaten the Stalker, and with his recent change in weaponry, he's actually easier.  His bow, while dealing decent damage, is also much slower than his old, Braton Vandal (which hurt pretty bad if you took those hits).  Keep some distance, and keep moving, and he should have a difficult time hitting you.

My technique beats that btard stalker flat. Just run around in circles with him at ur tail while shooting at him. This only works provided u have a good main weapon to kill off his shields fast and take him down while running in circles.