Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Forums The Movie Sneak Peak

Genomega

tbh i feel a little inadequate whenever rhino shows up.

All Rhinos want to take advantage of you! Do be careful, when they Stomp, it's not what you think it is.... nvm Rhinos dont stomp. #IronSkin

I think the most hillarious thing about those types of comment (such as the last one in the video) is the fact that more often than not the poster is actually serious XD...

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

All Rhinos want to take advantage of you! Do be careful, when they Stomp, it's not what you think it is.... nvm Rhinos dont stomp. #IronSkin

I think the most hillarious thing about those types of comment (such as the last one in the video) is the fact that more often than not the poster is actually serious XD...

I worry for them sometimes.

I worry for them sometimes.

Careful, they might distort your worry and assume u're part of shizzle like "rape culture".

Eh I dont worry about them, more often than not they make absurd assumptions that dont even make sense. Kinda like their minds work the same way as those of FNAF fandom people who post "theories" every 20mins.... come to think of it.. FNAF4 is a thing.. F***.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

Careful, they might distort your worry and assume u're part of shizzle like "rape culture".

Eh I dont worry about them, more often than not they make absurd assumptions that dont even make sense. Kinda like their minds work the same way as those of FNAF fandom people who post "theories" every 20mins.... come to think of it.. FNAF4 is a thing.. F***.

People make loads of theories about just about anything that has a somewhat obscure lore. Have you seen some the warframe theories out there? It's insane.

That's what fanbases are for. I wouldn't compare it to the radical tumblr feminism, though.

People make loads of theories about just about anything that has a somewhat obscure lore. Have you seen some the warframe theories out there? It's insane.

That's what fanbases are for. I wouldn't compare it to the radical tumblr feminism, though.

well I'm not quite comparing, more like referring to how some groups of people are really capable of digging deep into stuff, so deep it ends up that what they come up with makes no sense whatsoever.

And yes, if anything, fandoms aren't trying to ruin other stuff, unlike Tumblr Feminism that's actually trying to get in the way of the entire free world.

I had someone in a Tubemen of Regor thread talk crap about how she, as a female, could relate to Valkyr because Valkyr is an escaped pet from a male villain.

Made me ultra facepalm.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

YFW?

I'm not sure what your talking about or why you highlighted my comment

your face when.

You mentioned it helping to cure your forum cancer.

Your face when the forums respond to that with more of the usual stuff that gave u forum cancer in the first place.