The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Any Gfx Tweaks To Boost Fps Ingame?

Abcdefghijklm

show small icons in control panel*

start menu / control panel / power options / show additional plans / Prefer High Performance

start menu / control panel / system /  adv settings tab, on  performance click settings / check option for "adjust for best performance"

Adv system care / turbo boost mode

game booster / game boost (mmm idk if this crashes warframe)

If your Nvidia user then turn on, prefer max performance in the Nvidia options and...

Nvidia - Aniso tropic - OFF

Texture Quality - Performance (high performance seems to have problems with many games)

Vsync might make it seem more smooth but will make your mouse feel a bit heavy and tripple buffer along with v sync helps, I dont like using v sync my self tho.

Mess around with other Nvidia options and for jebus sake make sure FXAA is off =D

*Nvidia Inspector / create custom profile, look at some guides for other games to get a brief idea how to use.

*download Nvidia inspector and tweak some options you cant see with the standard Nvidia settings, most of this is based on you having an Nvidia card good luck mate or get a new rig >_>

If your pc is going through some bottleneck, which maybe doubtfull you could always try a virtual hard drive just make sure you get the target fields edited pointing to the virtual drive,, read some guides it worked for me on day-z

ps; really 800x600 =d?. rather play 1024x768 it cant be that much fps lose

Edited by Jedi

show small icons in control panel*

start menu / control panel / power options / show additional plans / Prefer High Performance

start menu / control panel / system /  adv settings tab, on  performance click settings / check option for "adjust for best performance"

Adv system care / turbo boost mode

game booster / game boost (mmm idk if this crashes warframe)

If your Nvidia user then turn on, prefer max performance in the Nvidia options and...

Nvidia - Aniso tropic - OFF

Texture Quality - Performance (high performance seems to have problems with many games)

Vsync might make it seem more smooth but will make your mouse feel a bit heavy and tripple buffer along with v sync helps, I dont like using v sync my self tho.

Mess around with other Nvidia options and for jebus sake make sure FXAA is off =D

*Nvidia Inspector / create custom profile, look at some guides for other games to get a brief idea how to use.

*download Nvidia inspector and tweak some options you cant see with the standard Nvidia settings, most of this is based on you having an Nvidia card good luck mate or get a new rig >_>

If your pc is going through some bottleneck, which maybe doubtfull you could always try a virtual hard drive just make sure you get the target fields edited pointing to the virtual drive,, read some guides it worked for me on day-z

ps; really 800x600 =d?. rather play 1024x768 it cant be that much fps lose

unless he uses motherboard graphics :D

yea most of that depends on him having Nvidia.

one more option I forgot to mention and may be important, in your Nvidia control panel click set physx configuration and make sure you have your Nvidia card handling the physics not the CPU, unless you have a very outdated card and a more up to date cpu then leave cpu but after doing all of the above (with in your limits) you may only see a rise in fps by 5-8 if your lucky 10-15. Its beter than no raise in fps.

also make sure you defrag your pc.

I really wish they would allow us to remove all fog > smoke effects as the polygon count just reaks havoc on lower end PC's, IMO removing smoke in any game greatly helps and im hoping they allow us to remove it in the future we need more graphics options tbh =/

(we, as in the poppers with crap PC's)

Edited by Jedi

• 3 months later...