Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simu-Lack-Rum(Simulacrum Is Lacking, Not Just In Rum)

420degreequicksopeswag

So 50,000 simaris standing down the drain and what do i get: 

A hastily built sandbox that is severely lacking.

The ammo refill station was a nice addition, yeah, however there are still huge problems that ruin my sandbox experience.

-Enemies falling off the map(probably the most irritating issue): Wow makes it impossible to fight a juggernaut because it charges off the map and dies. Make some walls around the simulacrum so we can all stop falling off the map.

-Re-spawning enemies: real pain as well. How about a "recent spawns" list that lets you quickly respawn stuff.

-Falling off the level and getting teleported back: Wow Instant kill as soon as i get back because my d@mn screen is blinded. Teleport us back to the level quicker, and don't blind me. Or set up walls to stop us from leaving.

-No arsenal to swap out weapons, warframes, and loadouts. I really do not like leaving the simulacrum, then leaving the relay, to swap weapons and the such. Then i have to go BACK to the relay and BACK to the simulacrum, just to test my new gear.

-Enemy spawning: Please spawn them in the center, not the edges of the map. Keep all 20 enemies next to each other.

-Spawning juggernauts: Hmm this might be old but the juggernaut's are spawning only a few chargers and runners at level 150+ or 200+ even though the juggernaut is only level 15.

-Getting to the simulacrum: Real pain. Just let us access from liset.

-Level cap: Get rid of it. Im MR 11 and i need practice fighting level 100+ enemies.

-Spawning bosses: Why not. We can spawn lynx, (only at level 1, plz fix) so why not the others?

Optional: Let us test run weapons and warframes we dont own(and let us tweak mods)

Optional: Let us invite people.

Edited by 420degreequicksopeswag