Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Inactivity

BreadCutter

Question

I'm currently in a Shadow clan that some friends invited me to last year although, over the months, people have started to be less active. I think 6/8 of the clan have been gone for close to 400 days and the 2nd most active member other then me has been online only 13 days ago. For the past months I've been building the Dojo mainly by myself and I was wondering if it would be wiser for me to join another clan or stick to this one. 

9 answers to this question

Depends how attached you are to the clan itself, I would leave simply because gone for over 6 months is a really long time relative to how fast this game is releasing and changing content and bugs. I'd find a new group so it's easier to keep up with the changes, and plus its always nice to have people to talk to.

Honestly it may be best to either Leave and join with another clan (Mine is open, if it helps) OR, Contact DE in a ticket and show them that you are the only steady player in that clan. They can add the Founder Tag and promote you to Warlord, So that you can remove the MIA Players and start building the clan up with new people.

Depends how attached you are to the clan itself

Wise words, in my case I was also left alone in my clan, the only active member, but I built most of the dojo, decorated it, and the clan emblem is my drawing, so it's really not easy for me to leave.

Wise words, in my case I was also left alone in my clan, the only active member, but I built most of the dojo, decorated it, and the clan emblem is my drawing, so it's really not easy for me to leave.

Yeah same for me.  I am the only active member left in my clan, but I decorated the entire dojo.  Spent a lot of time doing that decorating and made a nice space.  Its hard for me to leave because of that attachment.  I probably should leave though.