Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Worst Level In Halo 3

AdunSaveMe

Whatever the name of that mission was where we had to get Cortana, that was a horrible mission. I ran out of ammo on literally every weapon (we were playing co-op, you had to switch when you died) and when you finally found her and had to run ALL THE WAY BACK........ My salt mountain grew 3 sizes that day.

Whatever the name of that mission was where we had to get Cortana, that was a horrible mission. I ran out of ammo on literally every weapon (we were playing co-op, you had to switch when you died) and when you finally found her and had to run ALL THE WAY BACK........ My salt mountain grew 3 sizes that day.

Yeah, the mission was called Cortana.

I've solo'd that on Legendary at least twice, just pick up another gun when you run out. Also, energy swords are your best friend, and there are at least 10-12 of them in the containers, several more from Floodified elites.

I've solo'd that on Legendary at least twice, just pick up another gun when you run out. Also, energy swords are your best friend, and there are at least 10-12 of them in the containers, several more from Floodified elites.

Difficulty is irrelevant. It's still an annoying and messy turd pile of a level

Should have been called Creepy Ammo Eating hellhole of Scary Crap. Halo 3 Flood terrified me, after I saw an Elite get turned in front of me.

Could have been worse, you could have done the level assuming the flood were unkillable, not knowing you had to break them up with melee after shooting them. I beat cortana LASO killing next to no flood. I don't know how I survived seeing those unskipable cortana sequences over, and over, and over, and over again.

Also there's two flamethrowers in the level. Trust me. You will need them.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

Could have been worse, you could have done the level assuming the flood were unkillable, not knowing you had to break them up with melee after shooting them. I beat cortana LASO killing next to no flood. I don't know how I survived seeing those unskipable cortana sequences over, and over, and over, and over again.

Also there's two flamethrowers in the level. Trust me. You will need them.

You're still killing them if you shoot them and they drop. They still technically die.

Breaking them just stops the popcorn from reviving it.

Also the flamethrowers are trash, unless you enjoy a weapon that takes twice the time to kill something and doesn't slow, stumble or stagger in any way.

You're still killing them if you shoot them and they drop. They still technically die.

Breaking them just stops the popcorn from reviving it.

Also the flamethrowers are trash, unless you enjoy a weapon that takes twice the time to kill something and doesn't slow, stumble or stagger in any way.

Yeah but the popcorn don't stop spawning in legendary so they're only down for a very short period of time, you have to move fast to survive. Flamethrowers take down tanks very quick, and completely kill all flood forms. Also it does stagger enemies at close range.