Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incoming Supra Buff

Soju.

The Storm Trooper is strong with this one. It will get a buff to damage and have its accuracy reduced to .5, and then they will sell a augment called rebel rounds that will increase its accuracy to 2.

I'm afraid of Scott's tone though. "Who even uses this?" WE ALL DO!

Edited by DrMarlboro

I hope I find my next "best weapon" because I'm tired of boltor prime and tonkor -_-

I was tired of my boltor prime too so I switched over to the Soma, been a while now I think I need another end game weapon for t3 and 4 runs.

You need to use other weapons then.

Bah, almost any weapon is is endgame viable with Forma and sufficient skill.

I was tired of my boltor prime too so I switched over to the Soma, been a while now I think I need another end game weapon for t3 and 4 runs.

Hate the Soma as much as the Boltor. Less cheesy but so limiting.

Edited by Vulture051

Ooh, like almost a crouch-override? So that if you hold the Supra and hit the crouch button, it deploys a bipod, locks you into a narrow cone of fire, animates to show you as prone, and drastically increases the accuracy whilst decreasing recoil? All of my Yes, Please.

200.gif

Is the reload speed still 3 seconds or longer?

If so then I still don't care about this weapon.

Edit: [OT] P.S. most secondaries are even worse, anything longer than 2 seconds is grueling.

Case in point, here's a video of a non-ninja reloading his weapon, an example of how quickly tenno should be reloading.

+1

Watching the stream. The buff is pretty much across the board +damage, 3s reload, 2x bullet speed, 1k ammo, +magazine size (think they said 120)

Actually a little worried it'll be too good and everybody will get one, I like being unique

Edited by Vulture051

Watching the stream. The buff is pretty much across the board +damage, 3s reload, 2x bullet speed, 1k ammo, +magazine size (think they said 120)

Actually a little worried it'll be too good and everybody will get one, I like being unique

it's still going to be very niche. We won't see supras everywhere just like even with the buff we won't see shotguns everywhere. It's still going to have several drawbacks you don't have with the soma prime. And he said it would be a minor buff to damage, (someone correct me but didnt he say tweak instead of buff, and then when asked again said it would raise but not by much?) So I don't see it overpowering the soma. Which I'm fine with. I'll keep using my supra, I'll just be a little more competitive with it.

it's still going to be very niche. We won't see supras everywhere just like even with the buff we won't see shotguns everywhere. It's still going to have several drawbacks you don't have with the soma prime. And he said it would be a minor buff to damage, (someone correct me but didnt he say tweak instead of buff, and then when asked again said it would raise but not by much?) So I don't see it overpowering the soma. Which I'm fine with. I'll keep using my supra, I'll just be a little more competitive with it.

Ugh I hate the Soma. So limited in how you can build it.

My Supra is ready for action now 3 V and 3 --

Next is rebuilding my Forma cache and then making an über Pyrana

EDIT: On second thought, Pyrana would be too easy. Gonna make a super Akbronco Prime.

Edited by Vulture051