Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Talk Games, Or, Let's Talk Movies.

VivaNyanCat

What do you look for in a game? Graphics? Difficulty? A fun time with friends? A Nerve-wracking experience that'll keep you up at night?

Now what do you look for in a Movie? A Story that'll leave you sitting on the edge of your seat the whole way through, Micheal Bay Action, A good mystery that'll make you stop and think for a while... the list just goes on. 

What I want to know is what do you look for in a Game and/or Movie?

Games: Enjoyment. This comes often in the form of challenging but rewarding combat, going on a path to become a god, but mostly I am driven by immersion.

Movies: I like dark, gritty, realistic type films (not necessarily taking place in modern day). The dark knight was a favorite for me because of that

For both: A lasting memory. I want something that will make an impression on me, something that I'll keep with me for a long time, and not some trivial waste of time. This can be accomplished in a lot of ways, be it an engaging story, harrowing challenges, or time spent with close friends made in-game.

Really depends what mood I am in when looking for qualities of a game. Some days I want an extremely nerve racking, difficult experience. Others I want to just explore and not worry too much about difficulty. Some days I just want to mow down hordes of enemies. I hardly ever care about graphics.

Games: I want something that allows me to sink in 200 hrs. into it without getting bored. Doesn't matter what genre it is.

Movies: Not that picky on movies, i just watch what i think will interest me.