Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Molecular Prime Augment Ideas

(XBOX)SkiddyBike81273

So my idea for this mod is to increase its supportive role to the team and as she is a frame based around the use of energy I figured the mod should also be based around that concept my idea is  for every primed enemy killed to have a 50% chance to drop energy orbs. I would like feedback to know if its a good idea and also what could be the problems with it.(note: I am bad at naming things so no fancy title)

So my idea for this mod is to increase its supportive role to the team and as she is a frame based around the use of energy I figured the mod should also be based around that concept my idea is  for every primed enemy killed to have a 50% chance to drop energy orbs. I would like feedback to know if its a good idea and also what could be the problems with it.(note: I am bad at naming things so no fancy title)

Bad. Very, very bad.

I mean, really, really good, but bad in the sense of nogodpleaseno.gif

Too much energy available from that. MPrime has a massive, massive range, and will prime far too many enemies. So many energy orbs. We already have too much energy available what with these efficiency mods.