The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Marks

Hixlysss

So a buddy of mine is having a issue with warframe, specifically the Syndicate marks. When on syndicate missions he is unable to visually see the marks, we all know they have lil models in game but he...very often he doesn't see. He has to walk over to where it is, via someone else marking it or just wandering around, and he presses the "Press X to pick up!" button to pick it up, but he doesn't actually SEE the mark itself.

This has become a long time issue with him, I made a bug thread a while back about it cause I ran into the issue, So I'm making a general discussion thread to see if ANYONE else has had this particular issue, or even having issues where they just can't find all the marks in a syndicate mission.

hmm, i just take animal instinct (slapped on kubrow or sentinel) and I dont have an issue finding them. (its VERY rare for me to NOT see the marks, and I'm normally running Excal)

that being said, lately Ive been running Steel missions and they are showing just fine, it seems to be suda/arbiters so far (at least from what I've seen personally)

Edited by xcynderx

I've had a few missions where only the first couple of medallions were visible, and I was only able to find the rest through Animal Instinct. It's not terribly common in my experience, but still more common than I'd like.