Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*Deleted*

AOD_ukpezzzz

4 hours ago, Mephare said:

Just posting to let you guys know that I'm interested, and that I put an application in on your forum. Name is Mephare.

Welcome to AOD. I look forward to meeting you in TS

9 hours ago, NerdyNinjaHugs said:

Hi, I'm new to the game, and just looking to join in game for now. My IGN is NerdyNinjaHugs. Thanks.

Hi Ninja. Please go to www.clanaod.net and click the red APPLY HERE link at the top of the page. An officer will contact you via the forums with the next step to becoming a full member of AOD. See you soon.

Hi Ban1rx. Please go to www.clanaod.net and click the red APPLY HERE link at the top of the page. An officer will contact you via the forums with the next step to becoming a full member of AOD. See you soon.

6 hours ago, starbfe said:

Hi Ninja. Please go to www.clanaod.net and click the red APPLY HERE link at the top of the page. An officer will contact you via the forums with the next step to becoming a full member of AOD. See you soon.

I'm just looking for a in game invite for now. Correct me if im wrong, but the recruitment page says to just post your name here if you just want a in game invite.

I applied, but after reading the team speak rules  I have a question.

Is team speak open for in game members?  I don't mind using team speak for when I'm running stuff in a group or hanging out sometimes, but I don't want to feel obligated to join it every time I log in, and it sounds like that is a requirement.

Edited by NerdyNinjaHugs

If you are in game only, you won't be required to be on teamspeak. In game only is if I send you an invite now and you join the in game clan. 

However full membership requires you to be on teamspeak when in game. Full membership is when you apply on the AOD forums. 

3 hours ago, Phenneq said:

Hi! can i join?

IGN: Phenneq

Hey there thanks for reading our post. I've sent you an invite to the in-game clan, if you would care to know more about full membership please ask in the in-game clan chat and someone can definitely help you! 

6 hours ago, SiIic0n said:

Hey, this clan looks like exactly what I was looking for so I'm hoping you'll let me join.

IGN: SiIic0n (The "L" is a capital i and the o is a zero)

Hope to play with you all in-game!

Clan invite sent, if you'd like to join as a full member please read the main post again, or ask us using the in-game clan chat!