The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will We Can Get Archiwing Augments?

AstroLord

not before archwing corrupted mods... or nightmare mods... or bigger variety of archwings

or Archwing game modes or archwing polishing, or archwing weapons, or more archwing enemy diversity, or archwing replayability, or archwing want-to-play-ability, or archwing being fun for all...

I really can't see Archwing going far when I've seen so many people hate it. I hate it too, I really just feel like it's annoying and not fun. So I'd rather DE not waste space putting them in sydnicates.

or Archwing game modes or archwing polishing, or archwing weapons, or more archwing enemy diversity, or archwing replayability, or archwing want-to-play-ability, or archwing being fun for all...

I really can't see Archwing going far when I've seen so many people hate it. I hate it too, I really just feel like it's annoying and not fun. So I'd rather DE not waste space putting them in sydnicates.

thats  nothing to do with augment mods... many ppl hate some of frames but they still have augment mods...

thats  nothing to do with augment mods... many ppl hate some of frames but they still have augment mods...

It has everything to do with augments if the game type as a whole isn't enjoyed by everybody.

Sure, many people hate some frames, but it isn't a community splitting issue, where we have a LOT of people in the community who outright refuse to play Archwing.

But I mean, they CAN add it; infact, since they keep making tact alerts around it, it's GOING to happen. It'll just be treated like a lot of people treat conclave; they completely refuse to acknowledge it, they don't play it, they don't even talk with other people about it.

It has everything to do with augments if the game type as a whole isn't enjoyed by everybody.

Sure, many people hate some frames, but it isn't a community splitting issue, where we have a LOT of people in the community who outright refuse to play Archwing.

But I mean, they CAN add it; infact, since they keep making tact alerts around it, it's GOING to happen. It'll just be treated like a lot of people treat conclave; they completely refuse to acknowledge it, they don't play it, they don't even talk with other people about it.

so... am i like black sheep of this crowd or something since i love both of those? just because you and ppl around you doesn't like it doesn't mean everybody outright hates it... yes it has problems but i see more problems in everywhere else in this game(camping,mesa,bad tutorial, mesa, camping... did I mention camping already?) and so on...

so... am i like black sheep of this crowd or something since i love both of those? just because you and ppl around you doesn't like it doesn't mean everybody outright hates it... yes it has problems but i see more problems in everywhere else in this game(camping,mesa,bad tutorial, mesa, camping... did I mention camping already?) and so on...

You're not a black sheep, it's a split. There's enough people that play it, for there to be tactical alerts and such centered around it, but there's not really enough people who like it for it to have been integrated into a raid (yet).