Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Closed For Now)The Vanguard Order, Friendly/social, 600+ Members, Beautiful Dojo, All Research, Teamspeak3, Casual Gamer

Vanist

Hello there!

I really like the description of your clan here and I'd like to join you if you'll have me.

I've started playing the game quite a while back around the time the Ember prime package was released but also took a rather lengthy break from the game later on so I'm still rank 8 at the moment. So now I'm looking for a relaxed clan to have a good time with. I'm usually online in the evening or at night at EU time.

I'll send ya an invite today. I'll also be sure to have my admins scope the forums to invite when i'm not off as well.

Hi, your clan sounds interesting. I've been part of some pretty dead clans since I rejoined a few months ago. I would love to be a part of this one, if you'll have me.

I'm MR10 if that matters, and currently in a pretty dead clan, but I don't want to leave it until I get confirmation of acceptance from another clan. I would like The Vanguard Order to be that clan. From what I have read, it sounds great! Anyways, please reply to this or /w me in game. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi, your clan sounds interesting. I've been part of some pretty dead clans since I rejoined a few months ago. I would love to be a part of this one, if you'll have me.

I'm MR10 if that matters, and currently in a pretty dead clan, but I don't want to leave it until I get confirmation of acceptance from another clan. I would like The Vanguard Order to be that clan. From what I have read, it sounds great! Anyways, please reply to this or /w me in game. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

hey I'm online right now and ill send ya an invite =)

IGN: Wookie13
MR: 5

Warframes: Frost Prime, Nyx Prime
Basically was running my own clan as my partners stopped playing so I opted to just look and become part of something bigger, with people that enjoy playing together, Sounds like this would be a perfect fit. Take your time In responding I can only assume you all are rather busy, Thank you.

IGN: Wookie13

Warframes: Frost Prime, Nyx Prime

Basically was running my own clan as my partners stopped playing so I opted to just look and become part of something bigger, with people that enjoy playing together, Sounds like this would be a perfect fit. Take your time In responding I can only assume you all are rather busy, Thank you.

I can see you have some experience in you and we like this. We would be honored to have you among us.

IGN: Vydan

Warframes: Excalibur Prime, Frost, Trinity, Vauban, Loki

Played a long time ago just after release and recently decided to come back.  I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things and could use a good group of people to talk to and join in on some fun.

Thanks for your consideration.

Edited by Vydan

IGN: Vydan

Warframes: Excalibur Prime, Frost, Trinity, Vauban, Loki

Played a long time ago just after release and recently decided to come back.  I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things and could use a good group of people to talk to and join in on some fun.

Thanks for your consideration.

always welcoming founders back into the game. you may like a lot of the new features

Edited by Vanist

The clans in the middle of a contest atm, and admins are not recruiting. Rather our members are posting all over the in-game recruitment tab, those who recruit the most will win a prize. Be sure to check in-game for our recruiters. Full recruiting from us will resume June 5th =)

Edited by Vanist

Recruitment Has resumed, and with our latest rise in numbers and events. Some of our more loyal members have graciously designed us a Promo Video. They have my thanks as well as the full support of this fine clan.

Edited by Vanist

I would like to join, i'm currently leaving a clan which honestly i kinda like, but it's not active, clan chat empty for loong periods of time, the highest members i've seen online can't be higher than 15

I'm MR8, currently leveling Oberon, with Rhino prime, Mag, Vauban on the shelf, i'm really really active, i just came back after something like a year of not playing, and in 2 weeks i added around 150 hours of gameplay (i need a life ._.)

And i've been told i'm not terrible at this (:

In-game and Steam name - Cabdono

Edited by Cabdono

I'm somewhat new to Warframe (started playing within the past week) and I'm currently looking to join a clan. I still only have my starter Warframe (Mag), but i'm currently building Rhino and Valkyr. I still have much to learn, and i'm hoping that I can potentially join your ranks. 

MR: 3

IGN: ZeCanadian

Looking to join, could use an active clan to augment the sense of community.

IGN is SquireAngel

I'll have my admins send an invite =)

I would like to join, i'm currently leaving a clan which honestly i kinda like, but it's not active, clan chat empty for loong periods of time, the highest members i've seen online can't be higher than 15

I'm MR8, currently leveling Oberon, with Rhino prime, Mag, Vauban on the shelf, i'm really really active, i just came back after something like a year of not playing, and in 2 weeks i added around 150 hours of gameplay (i need a life ._.)

And i've been told i'm not terrible at this (:

In-game and Steam name - Cabdono

We can hit as low as 15 online an as high as 50 online. I try to keep us as active as possible =)

I'm somewhat new to Warframe (started playing within the past week) and I'm currently looking to join a clan. I still only have my starter Warframe (Mag), but i'm currently building Rhino and Valkyr. I still have much to learn, and i'm hoping that I can potentially join your ranks. 

MR: 3

IGN: ZeCanadian

youre not the first ive trained and you wont be the last. I'll gladly send you an invite

Hi there,

my friend and I have recently started playing this amazing game, and at first we tried to establish a clan of our own (by asking more of our friends to join in this adventure), but sadly we haven't been able to really get more of our friends to play the game actively. We eventually found it to demanding for the two of us to run an entire clan (and especially to come up with all the resources needed for an usefull dojo), and miss the sense of community a clan can give. That's why we have been searching for a nice clan to join, and reading the description of your clan, The Vanguard Order really seems like the kind of community we would like to be part of. We mostly play together in the evenings/nights (GMT +1), and are MR 4 and 3. If you will have us, we would be honored to call ourselves your brothers in arms.

Our IGN's are: Beren1305 and alechielke

Hi there,

my friend and I have recently started playing this amazing game, and at first we tried to establish a clan of our own (by asking more of our friends to join in this adventure), but sadly we haven't been able to really get more of our friends to play the game actively. We eventually found it to demanding for the two of us to run an entire clan (and especially to come up with all the resources needed for an usefull dojo), and miss the sense of community a clan can give. That's why we have been searching for a nice clan to join, and reading the description of your clan, The Vanguard Order really seems like the kind of community we would like to be part of. We mostly play together in the evenings/nights (GMT +1), and are MR 4 and 3. If you will have us, we would be honored to call ourselves your brothers in arms.

Our IGN's are: Beren1305 and alechielke

You and you're friend have been given invites. Welcome to The Vanguard Order

Thanks for showing me your beautiful dojo, in within few days time, I'm considering and possibly going to join in within this few days with my friend and i do hope your clan members do Raid and tower mission regularly.

IGN: mika82

Edited by mika82

Thanks for showing me your beautiful dojo, in within few days time, I'm considering and possibly going to join in within this few days with my friend and i do hope your clan members do Raid and tower mission regularly.

IGN: mika82

Towers on a daily, Raids are sparatic atm however. Not everyone knows how to run them so we take who we can and do what we can. In truth till now even myself have had no need to run the raid.  A large portion of us enjoy archwing missions and also pvp

Edited by Vanist

I like this clan cauz its very active. It have a lot of helpful player that willing help you at anytime, an awesome emblem, a really nice dojo.It make me feel like i'm being a part of a community more than a clan that have a alot of funny moment like the time when Vanist was drunk and he said to us through the clan channel that he gonna sing for us in teamspeak LOL.There is another reason why i love this clan because our funny leader

Edited by rookieden123

I like this clan cauz its very active. It have a lot of helpful player that willing help you at anytime, an awesome emblem, a really nice dojo.It make me feel like i'm being a part of a community more than a clan that have a alot of funny moment like the time when Vanist was drunk and he said to us through the clan channel that he gonna sing for us in teamspeak LOL

oh damn you, but yes its very true. This is a family of misfits looking to enjoy the game together =)

Being a part this grates clan is for me like being a part of a family/friends group that will never ever get even if I wish for. Listening to all their jokes and  being part of their jokes really made my uncountable days. given a amazing dojo plus awesome vanguards rocked my WF experience!!!!!Thanks .......  XD

Edited by killer_WF

I've only recently joined and I feel like I'm in a good place. I don't talk much, mind you, but I love stalking the chat o3o Lots of great players here and some seem to be quite patient. And look at that emblem `-` I must admit that was one of the reasons I contacted one of the recruiters at the time, and I'm staying for the people in the clan. The dojo is rather big and I absolutely love that o,o and the colours are just amazing. Whoever was responsible for decorating the dojo, well done.
I can see myself staying with this clan for a very long time. You guys are awesome c:

Hello there, I'm really interested in joining this clan.

I've read the description, and I'm liking what I'm seeing. :)

The clan that I am currently a part of has been dead for about 2 months now, and I am usually the only one online every single day... Even when there are people online (which is a rare commodity) they're completely devoid of social interaction... I don't talk much myself mind you, but every now and then I'll say at least SOMETHING...

I'm just really tired of the clan I'm in and ready for something new. 

~BigAmmoBob

*EDIT* (Forgot to mention MR and Frames)

MR:11 (almost 12)

Frames: Favorites are Valkyr, Nyx and Trinity.

Others: Ash, Chroma, Ember, Excalibur, Hydroid, Loki, Oberon, Saryn and soon to be Zephyr.

Edited by BigAmmoBob