Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Closed For Now)The Vanguard Order, Friendly/social, 600+ Members, Beautiful Dojo, All Research, Teamspeak3, Casual Gamer

Vanist

Hey! 

I was on a clan whose Chief was a Warframe streamer. It was a lot of fun and there was a bunch of people in the dojo all the time. The dojo is incredible and it has like 95% of the research. But Its been a long time since I left his stream n' stuff, I feel like this clan is dead now, Almost nobody is online and well, I want to change my clan.

I would be glad to be a part of this Clan, it Sounds amazing!

IGN: Kirosamu

Thank you.

Hey

Been playing this game some months now and really enjoy it so far.

Ive been looking around for a new clan with a higher activity level and since i prefer using my headset/microphone when gaming i find your establishement very interesting.

Im a MR 12 Tenno mostly playing Loki/Vauban/Frost/Rhino from the warframes i currently have available.

I wanna get more into endgamecontent and i play both night and day in CET timezone.

I would like to join your clan and fully accept it if you have a trial period where i will be evaluated before getting a full membership.

You can contact me ingame on Morpheox.

Regardz

Morpheox

Hello,

I'm just getting back into Warframe after a bit of a hiatus and looking for a casual group with interest in endgame and archwing. I left around the introduction of archwing to focus on real life issues for a bit. Now that I have more free time, i'd like to catch up on content. Maybe make some new friends in the process. I have ts and a mic. I'm mostly active at night after work or weekends.

Hi folks. New player here, I'd like to join the clan as well. I'm a grad student so playing everyday is not feasible, I would like to play regularly on weekends though. So going by the clan description it appears that this is the ideal clan for me. I'd probably need some help farming basic mods as of right now, so a few clan mates to help me rank up along the ride would be nice. Also this is my first online game so if someone could help me set up teamspeak that'd be great too. 

IGN is Legion216.

Cheers, people!