The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Closed For Now)The Vanguard Order, Friendly/social, 600+ Members, Beautiful Dojo, All Research, Teamspeak3, Casual Gamer

Vanist

May I join this clan? I recently returned to Warframe. I don't have much experience being in clan and such. I'm willing to give a try. Majority of the time I'm silent, unless mentions my name and I'll respond. If need assistance, I'll try to help as well. In-game is same as forum name.

so.. my current clan has changed it's activity policy from casual to you need to be on at least twice a week and added a minimum mastery rank requirement. So I would like to join your clan instead. Also, how do I leave my current clan?

Edit: IGN twinly92 Mastery rank 4

Edit Edit: I figured out how to leave my clan, can I get an invite? Also, some more background, the old clan was changing to a raid oriented clan and I only wanna raid occasionally. mostly want a clan for the social aspect

Edited by Twinly92

Hey, could I get an invite please, been soloing for a bit but much prefer to play socially! I'm in uni so wont be able to play all the time but whenever I have free time (which is quite alot to be fair) I'll be on!

IGN: zJTE

Edited by zJTE

Hey, I'm interested in joining the clan, I'm MR 5 so somewhat new to Warframe but hey, games are a learning experience. I'm looking to chat with some new people, and I'm looking for a reason to be a bit more active in the game and I thought a clan might give me some purpose to play some more. My timezone is EST, looking forward to being invited. Hopefully.

IGN: ScetchTM

May I join this clan? I recently returned to Warframe. I don't have much experience being in clan and such. I'm willing to give a try. Majority of the time I'm silent, unless mentions my name and I'll respond. If need assistance, I'll try to help as well. In-game is same as forum name.

msg me in game @ MediaNinja and ill get you started