Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Closed For Now)The Vanguard Order, Friendly/social, 600+ Members, Beautiful Dojo, All Research, Teamspeak3, Casual Gamer

Vanist

well i added this guy named galleth on skype and well he was really rude he dint gave any information about the clan or watsoever i tryed contact everyday including sunday everyone as ( admin ) on every hour of the day even @ night for the time diffrences .
after 2 weeks trying i got galleth to accept me on skype :[4:12:24 PM] me: hello
[4:14:38 PM] Nicholas: Yo
[4:15:03 PM] me: yo did u recieve the mail i left you ?:P
[4:16:47 PM] Galleth: And you are?
[4:21:51 PM] me: some i who reads the forum ..
[4:21:55 PM] me: u play warframe dont u
[4:21:56 PM] me: Galleth?

and after that he just blocked+deleted me.
i think trying to apply for this clan is useless since wat i think they dont invite people anymore so this thread can be closed for new commers like you and me.

Edited by Cry2Me

Looking at the title of the topic I'm also presuming the recruitment is still open ;)

Having read the first page of posts this sounds much like a clan I ran in the past in a different game.

Who can we talk to for European recruitment?

I'm online almost every night, please post who to contact or contact me.

IGN: Noirad (Obviously ;) )

Cheers

Edited by Noirad

Hi, I'm kinda a vet and a newbie to the game (Vet because I play since 2013 and newbie because I have SO MUCH to lear from the new stuff Devs had implemented). I played a lot during beta, even before Void existed, and I come back time to time to do events. Now I've returned to play regularly and I'm looking for a laid back Clan to do runs, farm, etc. Basically, have fun and enjoy the game as GAME not a full time job (I have one of those and don't need two atm).

Currently I'm Rank 9, lvling my Volt Prime and with the desire to grow and get more and better stuff while enjoying the game with some helpful, friendly fellow Tennos. I can try hard or play for fun, depending on the situation and tho english is not my mother language I usually don't have troulble speaking or writting it.

So if you guys have a spot I'd love to join since I think your Clan is exactly what I'm looking for!

Cheers,

Narmor

me likes clan, members be helpful, dojo pretty, chat fun, chat active to

-On the serious side, sometimes i kind of miss my old clan, but I wouldn't leave this one for anything, members are as helpful as they are entertaining to chat with, I've learned many things about the game in here, and I'm quite sure the learning isn't over yet and even though in some cases people don't get an answer in their questions and/or game invites, most of the times people help each other, there is a sense of community that other clans don't have, and i'm grateful for that.

If people would like to relax, chat about anything game related or off topic, and just be casual, they belong here, or if they want to grind stuff hard, do missions/void runs until their pinkies hurt for sliding too much, this is the right clan.

Lol, that's me with Valkyr! My pinkie needs a rest... :(

Hi,

I am a veteran player MR21 been playing warframe since 2013. I have recently left my old clan after the leader went on a cull and seem to loose the plot. I am a casual gamer i play Warframe everyday and i try to help people when i can. I have a microphone and would be interested in the team speak chat. 

I have 2 other friends who would also be interested in joining with me we have all come from the same previous clan and want to find some where relaxed to carry on our warframe experience. 

My IGN is: Pamerfarmer.

Thanks

Edited by Palmerfarmer

Semi-new player looking for a sociable group of gents to play with. My igname is dm0x. I am MR 3. Have  Frost to 30 and just unlocked Nekros. Im not completely sure in what im doing in this game but ive been reading on the wiki lots.