Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Closed For Now)The Vanguard Order, Friendly/social, 600+ Members, Beautiful Dojo, All Research, Teamspeak3, Casual Gamer

Vanist

Hi! I'm interested in getting an invite. I'm a mostly-newb player who quit a long time ago due to computer/fps issues, which apparently have been fixed! I'm looking for people to play with so I can gear up a bit more and make horrible jokes.

Hello i would like to join your clan. Looks like it would be a fun experience.

Hi! I'm interested in getting an invite. I'm a mostly-newb player who quit a long time ago due to computer/fps issues, which apparently have been fixed! I'm looking for people to play with so I can gear up a bit more and make horrible jokes.

Would love to join your clan.  It is exactly what i have been looking for.  Been playing on PS4 version, i thought i would try it out with the master race :P

KK invites have been submitted

Hiya! I'd love to be a part of this clan. I play pretty often, I'm usually on at least once a day, depending on how much muse I have I may spend nights on it. :p I'm MR13 if it means anything, and I am pretty experienced mechanically, but there are still things number-wise in this game that I'm still working to understand. Wouldn't have to worry about me being social though, despite the fact that I'm usually a solo player I love the company and almost always willing to help anyways. 

Sorry for the little blurb. xD 
Also love the clan symbol.

Heyoo. epic, very inviting clan description you've written. Would love to join in if you've got any free spaces left. Should there be a mastery requirement, i'll just add that i'm rank 3, about to hit 4. I do hope, however, that it will not be a problem and i'll still be able to receive and invite as i'll very likely grow in skill and rank in my time with you guys. IGN is Jallamin, always willing to help out. Given that im new, however, i might not always be able. Looking forward to your reply/invitation, whichever one it may be.

Hey there :-]

I'm a social guy looking for a nice, friendly clan and your clan sounds like a place of wonders and delights.

I'm mastery rank 18 and I play most days as Warframe is one of my favourite games. I dabble in all content except pvp as I'm a bit of a carebear :3

Hope to hear from you soon!

IGN: MTSilver

I appreciate your efforts in creating a clan where players do not feel like a cog. The intro is well done, and I quite like the Emblem.

If you'll have me, I'm MR 8, have numerous warframes unlocked and "Potatoed" including a well geared and rounded Ember, Ash Prime, and an EV/VL Trinity.

IGN: DracheJager

i've yet to receive an invite. was i perhaps accidentally skipped?

yes, apologies. your invite should be sent now

count me in! IGN: TheOtherHobokiin

invite sent

I'd love to be a part of your clan. Username is ConnorS1110

welcome aboard!

I appreciate your efforts in creating a clan where players do not feel like a cog. The intro is well done, and I quite like the Emblem.

If you'll have me, I'm MR 8, have numerous warframes unlocked and "Potatoed" including a well geared and rounded Ember, Ash Prime, and an EV/VL Trinity.

IGN: DracheJager

You'll definatly be well liked in this clan. Welcome~!