Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now That The New Movement System Is Almost Here

rechot

Now that I won't need to copter, I think I will give the obex another try for the knockdown on the slam attack. My amphis does amazingly in this regard as it has elec proc guaranteed on slam and the radius is pretty usable, but I remember the obex were nice for this too. 

If that doesn't work out, I'll most likely just use one of the melee's with the biggest range like the orthos. My loki uses orhtos even now but I'll see how it does with my nova on the new movement system. Basically, I need max utility from my melee, so who knows, I might even just keep amphis. 

I probably use galatine 25% of the time then all the other weapons at random depending what im listening to (like heavy for heavy stuff and fast for fast stuff).

The only difference with the new style is that i shouldnt be punished for randomly picking a slow melee with a slow frame haha.

Also this is what im gonna play to for the first jumpy mission so i guess the weapon will have to fit =p,

So should I build the glaive p or some other weapon first? Some of my friends like and others hate it so I just dont know what to do.

Build the kestrel first and see if you like it. Same animations. More than likely you won't like it much of you don't have Astral Twilight though. Most people don't.

Is that the stance for it?

Astral Twilight is a Tactical Alert reward stance and, unless you know someone to borrow it from, is relatively pricy. There's another stance (Gleaming Talon) you can use on them that you can still obtain in-game, but I personally don't enjoy that stance. Regardless, just give kestrel a try till you get it mastered since it's easy to get anyhow. If you don't like it, thrown melee probably isn't for you. If you have neither stance see if you can borrow them both for trial purposes from someone.

Edited by (PS4)Onyxflamegod

Thanks for the tips. I can not currently play because of linux stuff. So that is kinda anoying. So maybe I will try them out when i can play or in u17 idk.

I will try it out and if i do like the kestral I am maxed with suda so I can get the mod if i want to. Btw which is the stance that makes the thing explode?

Thanks for the tips. I can not currently play because of linux stuff. So that is kinda anoying. So maybe I will try them out when i can play or in u17 idk.

I will try it out and if i do like the kestral I am maxed with suda so I can get the mod if i want to. Btw which is the stance that makes the thing explode?

I'm pretty sure it's not a stance that does it. I can't remember if it's built into the weapon or if it's a normal mod, but pretty sure it's not stance based.