Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Confused About The Upcoming Shotgun Buff

aerosoul1337

This is my interpretation.

The tigris in the recent devstream had about 10k elemental damage and everyone in twitch chat was going crazy over those numbers. Judging by those numbers and reactions I think shotgun base damages are increased by 300% from what they currently are now and the damage falloff is only 50% of the base damage compared to the current value now which is around 10%.

I think the optimal range of 10-15m only means that there is no falloff damage rather than increasing damage by 300% on top of the base damage increases.

Damage fall off shouldn't even be a thing. Spread is already fall off on it's own without needing to add in artificial falloff..

Yeah, this is the direction they should be heading, it's more accurate and makes sense.

I also believe they should get rid of hitscan in favor of fast projectiles. There are games out there that simulate bullet physics really well, this isn't one of them, but if it did have it then it would be awesome. From there they could just bump the physics of energy weapons.