Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brakk Farming.

(XBOX)Wulphak

Question

6 answers to this question

Best place to farm G3 is the Law of Retribution Trial since they spawn in stage 2 hijack part 100% of the time.

I've done this. But I don't want to go through the stress of telling people what to do because on Xbox one its a common problem people don't listen and people don't understand simple instructions. We get people farming the Brakk but don't actually pay attention to the power core health

My experience of getting Brakk: 

1. Use Nekros (use Despoil in case you don't have enough energy to desecrate before G3's bodies disappear). 

2. Use Khom (maxed out build). 

3. Unequip secondary weapon and melee weapon. 

4. Unequip all mods on Carrier except Vacuum (in case the drop glitches into walls and you can't pick it up manually)

5. Get a team of three marked players and get them to lower their conclave ratings as much as possible. 

6. If you can't get a team, then go to a low-level invasion missions where there are more low level players. 

7. G3 has a pretty good chance to spawn if everyone in the team has low conclave rating. 

8. When G3 spawns, shoot them with your Khom. You usually gib them into three pieces each and those pieces can be desecrated individually.  

9. Profit. 

I got one full set of Brakk parts in one run. 

I used hydroid and got brakk parts in 4 days. Also have extras .

Would get marked then go to mimas saturn and do 5 minute survival then extraCT. Also took a Huras to go invisible and as long as you don't shoot you will be invisible. Use pilfering swarm, I have a video of getting 9 drops per run.

Edited by (XB1)NEW MEXICO LOBO

I used hydroid and got brakk parts in 4 days. Also have extras .

Would get marked then go to mimas saturn and do 5 minute survival then extraCT. Also took a Huras to go invisible and as long as you don't shoot you will be invisible. Use pilfering swarm, I have a video of getting 9 drops per run.

Can you link please?

The best farming method that I can recommend,

Use slashing weapons, anyone farming them. Anything that can cut apart a body. Bring along a Nekros to desecrate, and try doing a Grineer exterminate or survival for 5 minutes. For survival, within 5 minutes the timer should be up for assassin spawns.

Desecrating the G3 can yield more blueprints (And this can mean different blueprints too). Desecrate also counts their severed pieces, and thus will yield even more chance.

However, the best method for getting them to spawn isn't really something anyone can truly answer. Specific nodes don't raise anyone's chances of spawning as far as assassins go. While the current Raid has a 100% chance at a certain section, doing an entire raid for one shot at them is a big counter-intuitive for quickly farming out the Brakk.

G3 only spawn on Grineer missions aswell. Keep this in mind. Anything you hear about "I get more spawns by doing ____ or going to ____" is purely anecdotal and cannot be proven. An example is that I got 3 G3 spawns in a row doing one invasion. This really did happen. Does it mean G3 spawns more often in that one invasion? No. It doesn't. It's anecdotal, and I would be turning RNG being in my favor into "Fact", which wouldn't be true.